- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Spacious Semi-Detached Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Kitchen With Casual Dining Area
- Utility Room
- Modern Bathroom
- Mostly Double Glazing
- Large Basement With Excellent Storage
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Sunny Aspect & Raised Decked Area
- Ample Parking To Front Of Property
- Highly Regarded & Sought After Location
- Close To Ballyhackamore Village & A Host Of Schools
Additional InformationSet in the heart of East Belfast, this attractive cream render semi-detached home is one which will prove of great interest to a selection of potential buyers, all of who will appreciate the convenience of the setting which is within a few minutes drive of Belmont and Ballyhackamore, has direct access to main transport routes, and is within comfortable striking distance of many local schools within the area.
The layout provides, three reception rooms, kitchen with casual dining space, four bedrooms, and a modern bathroom suite. To the rear of the property, there is an attractive enclosed garden with raised deck and a basement storage area.
Properties within this locality have been consistently popular with young families and professional couples, all of whom appreciate the quiet residential nature of the setting.
We would encourage interested parties to arrange to view at their earliest convenience.
- Open Entrance Porch, Hardwood front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood Flooring. Corniced Ceiling. Built in cloaks storage under stairs.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.37m x 3.86m (14' 4" x 12' 8")
Corniced Ceiling. Varnished wood flooring.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.7m x 3.35m (15' 5" x 11' 0")
Cast iron multi fuel stove. Wood flooring.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA:
- 7.01m x 3.35m (23' 0" x 11' 0")
Full range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer taps. Plumber for dish washer. Space for oven. Space for fridge freezer. Extractor Fan. Ceramic tiled floor. Open to dining area.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.21m x 1.65m (7' 3" x 5' 5")
Range of high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Low flush WC. Corner wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.37m x 3.35m (14' 4" x 11' 0")
Engineered Oak flooring
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 2.97m (11' 0" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.66m x 3.35m (12' 0" x 11' 0")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.49m x 2.26m (8' 2" x 7' 5")
- White suite comprising panel bath with mixer taps. Instant heart electric shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor. Ceramic tiled walls.
- Access to storage cupboard.
- BOILER ROOM
- 3.35m x 2.49m (11' 0" x 8' 2")
- Store Room
- 3.96m x 3.35m (13' 0" x 11' 0")
Light and power.
- GARDEN AREAS:
- Front garden laid with loose stone for parking area. Enclosed rear garden. Raised deck area. Garden laid in lawn, with mature trees and shrubs.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
21st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »