- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Double fronted detached home with extensive gardens.
- Sizeable accommodation of over 1450sq ft.
- Four good bedrooms.
- Ensuite shower room.
- Luxury fitted kitchen.
- Utility room.
- Downstairs w.c.
- White bathroom suite.
- Gas central heating.
- Upvc double glazing.
A special occasion to purchase this magnificent house type within this extremely popular and sought after residential location. Offering sizeable, luxury living space together with extensive, well maintained and privately enclosed gardens together with proximity to schools, shops and transport links to include the glider service and accessibility to both Belfast and Lisburn, this unique home is a star purchase ! Four good sized bedrooms. Master bedroom with luxury ensuite shower room. Luxury fitted kitchen with beautiful tiling open plan to sizeable dining space. Separate matching utility room. Downstairs w.c. Luxurious white bathroom suite on the first floor with separate shower cubicle and contemporary tiling. Pillars and gates to off road carparking. Detached garage with light and power. Well maintained front, side and rear gardens and additional patio space. Gas central heating. Upvc double glazed. Finished to an exceptional standard throughout, this is a rare opportunity to purchase this particular double fronted style of home that leaves the lucky new owners with little to do but simply add furniture and we strongly recommend viewing to avoid disappointment. EPC C76
- GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Beautiful tiled floor, cornicing, storage understairs, feature double doors to;
- LIVING ROOM 18'5 x 12'7 (5.61m x 3.84m)
- Walnut effect wooden floor, cornicing, feature Upvc double glazed double doors to garden.
- LUXURY KITCHEN / DINING AREA 18'4 x 13'1 (5.59m x 3.99m)
- Range of high and low level units, integrated dishwasher, display cabinet, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel extractor fan, partially tiled walls, beautiful tiled floor, feature breakfast bar, open plan to dining space, access to;
- SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, gas boiler, range of units, beautiful tiled floor.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C
- Low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome effect sanitary ware, beautiful tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Shelved cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM 1 16'2 x 13'1 (4.93m x 3.99m)
- LUXURY ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome effect sanitary ware, beautiful partially tiled walls and tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 2 12'11 x 9'0 (3.94m x 2.74m)
- BEDROOM 3 13'5 x 10'1 (4.09m x 3.07m)
- BEDROOM 4 12'6 x 8'10 (3.81m x 2.69m)
- LUXURY WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, telephone hand shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, separate shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, contemporary partially tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Well maintained garden to front, enclosed rear and side garden, additional well maintained patio, outside tap, Off street carparking to;
- DETACHED GARAGE 18'5 x10'7 (5.61m x 3.23m)
- Roller door, light and power, pedestrian door.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »