- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 4 Bedrooms (Ensuite)
- 2+ Reception Rooms
- Walnut Kitchen
- Attached Garage
- Spacious Site
- Cul De Sac
Additional InformationLocated just off the Gransha Road means this delightful detached property qualifies for the title "perfectly positioned" as its location gives access to an array of amenities at Bloomfields and Bangor Grammar School but also offers a quiet, peaceful neighbourhood. Add to the location appeal a very acceptable specification that combines an excellent level of comfort with a relatively modern standard of fixtures and fittings and you have a home that offers years of enjoyable ownership.
So why not come along, have a look and picture the ways ownership of this home could enhance your day to day living.
- Entrance door into ...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Laminated wood floor.
- WASH ROOM
- Comprising: Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Part tiled walls. Built-in extractor fan.
- DINING ROOM 12'4" x 8'4" (3.76m x 2.54m)
- 8 Pane double doors into ....
- LOUNGE 16'7" x 11'8" (5.05m x 3.56m)
- Open fireplace with tiled surround and hearth, mahogany mantel. Laminated wood floor. Picture Rail. UPVC double glazed patio door leading to conservatory.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA 21'1" x 11'4" narrowing to 8'0" (6.43m x 3.45m narrowing to 2.44m)
- Range of walnut high and low level cupboards and drawers with work surfaces incorporating unit display cabinets. 1½ tub single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Built-in ceramic 4 ring hob and diplomat oven under. Siemens extractor canopy with integrated fan and light. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. 5 Downlights. TV point. UPVC double glazed French doors leading to.
- CONSERVATORY 21'4" x 9'1" (6.50m x 2.77m)
- UPVC double glazed French doors leading to rear.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- Built-in hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater.
- BEDROOM 1 13'1" x 11'8" at widest pts (3.99m x 3.56m at widest pts)
- 2 Double glazed Velux windows.
- Comprising: Corner shower with Redring electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. PVC panelled walls and ceiling. Built-in extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 2 11'4" x 10'0" (3.45m x 3.05m)
- Double glazed Velux window. Laminated wood floor.
- BEDROOM 3 9'5" x 8'2" (2.87m x 2.49m)
- Double glazed Velux window.
- BEDROOM 4 12'4" x 8'4" (3.76m x 2.54m)
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone shower attachment. Vanity unit with inset wash hand basin. W.C. Tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Panelled ceiling.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE 16'0" x 12'6" at widest pt (4.88m x 3.81m at widest pt)
- Up and over door. Light and power. Oil Fired Boiler. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Garden in stones.
- ENCLOSED REAR
- Garden in lawn with shrubs and trees. Paved patio. Light. Tap. PVC Oil Tank.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »