This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- This charming deceptively spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom end terrace property is located just off Upper Station Road and is ideally positioned within walking distance of Greenisland railway station & well regarded local primary school.
- Lounge with oak flooring & red brick fireplace with multi fuel stove.
- Country cottage style kitchen/dining with beech high & low level units.
- Fully tiled bathroom with white suite.
- 3 bedrooms, master with en-suite shower room.
- Oil fired central heating / PVC double glazed.
- Generous country cottage garden to the rear with mature hedging, lawn, summer house &shed.
- No ongoing chain.
Tiled floor, meter cupboard.
15’1 x 11’10
Oak floor, recessed spot lights, red brick fireplace with oak mantle & Hunter multi fuel stove, door into bathroom & under stair storage.
6’1 x 4’1
Fully tiled bathroom with w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, electric shower over bath, pine ceiling.
15 x 10’1
Freestanding beech high & low level units, double cream sink with drainer & chrome mixer, tiled floor, recessed spot lights, PVC door to rear.
Recessed spot lights in landing, oak handrail.
11’1 x 10’1
5’1 x 3’10
White suite with low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower enclosure with electric shower, extractor fan, recessed spot lights, tiled floor & walls.
10’1 x 7’1
7’1 x 6’1
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
39th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views