- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- An Excellent And Well Presented Mid Terrace Property Occupying A Pleasant Setting Within This Popular Location
- Newly Decorated Throughout
- Entrance Hall Oak Laminated Timber Floor And Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Lounge With Oak And Cast Iron Fireplace And oak Laminated Timber Floor
- Spacious And Luxury Fitted Kitchen And Dining Area With Range of Integrated Appliances And Patio Doors To Rear
- Three Bedrooms
- Spacious Bathroom With White Suite Plus Quadrant Shower Cubicle With Aqualisa Shower
- Enclosed Patio Area To Rear
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- Golden Oak Effect PVC Double Glazed Windows And Patio Doors
An Excellent And Well Presented Mid Terrace Property Occupying A Pleasant Setting Within This Popular Location
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood entrance door. Oak laminated timber floor. Staircase with pine spindled balustrade.
- Low flush suite. Close couple low flush wc. Wash hand basin.
- 4.75m x 3.21m (15' 7" x 10' 6")
Feature oak and cast iron fireplace with polished granite hearth. Oak laminated timber floor.
- SPACIOUS KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES:
- 5.4m x 3.14m (17' 9" x 10' 4")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Oak effect doors. Round edge work surfaces. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steels sink unit. Belling integrated oven and ceramic hob with stainless steel splashback. Extractor hood in stainless steel canopy. Integrated Belling dishwasher. Under unit lighting. Part tiled walls. Plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor. Golden oak effect PVC double glazed double doors leading to rear patio area.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.97m x 2.85m (13' 0" x 9' 4")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.91m x 2.85m (12' 10" x 9' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.75m x 2.44m (9' 0" x 8' 0")
Measurement to include built in robe.
- SPACIOUS BATHROOM:
- White suite. Panelled bath with mixer tap and tiled surround. Quadrant shower cubicle with Mira electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Ceramic tiled floor. Separate hotpress.
- Paved patio to front and trees in bark beds. Enclosed patio area to rear. PVC oil storage tank. Oil fired boiler. Outside light.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Aghalee Road turn into Laurel Wood, then turn left, number 29 is on the left facing the Lower Ballinderry Road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »