- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A beautifully presented semi detached property in a prime location in Bangor.
- Within the Immediate catchment area for Towerview Primary School.
- Three well presented and proportioned bedrooms.
- Luxury fitted family bathroom on first floor.
- Excellent fitted kitchen and separate dining room with patio doors opening to the enclosed rear garden.
- Enclosed south facing rear garden in paving with 2 garden sheds.
- A 15 minute walk to Ballyholme beach, easy access to all the amenities at Bloomfield Shopping Centre, and an ideal location to main arterial routes.
- Oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazed throughout.
- Viewing strictly by appointment with Bennett Estate Agents.
Situated on a corner site within the popular and quiet residential Towerview area, this well-presented unfurnished semi detached property has been well maintained and cared for. The property finds itself in the immediate catchment area for Towerview Primary School, boasting a mere 15 minute walk to Ballyholme beach and superb access to Bloomfield shopping centre, we feel that you are certainly getting the full package here. Internally the property comprises of three well proportioned bedrooms and a contemporary style luxury fitted bathroom on the first floor, the ground floor is complimented by a front of house spacious lounge with an open fire. A modern fitted kitchen with breakfast bar and a separate dining room with patio completes the ground floor living space. Other benefits include oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazing. Outside to the front there is driveway parking in pebbles for at least 2 cars and a small shrubbed area, the rear enclosed spacious area is paved and has all the advantages of south facing. Located within close proximity to main arterial routes, transport links and Bangor Town Centre, this well-presented home will ideally suit both professionals and families.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »