- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached Family Home
- 4 Bedrooms / 2+ Receptions
- Bright Spacious Sun Lounge
- Master Bedroom Ensuite Shower Room
- Modern Family Bathroom Suite
- Furnished Cloakroom
- Detached Garage
- PVC Double Glazed Windows / Oil Fired Central Heating
- Highly Regarded Award Winning Development
- Cul De Sac Position
Positioned in a quiet cul de sac within a highly regarded award winning development this attractive double fronted family home will interest the young family searching for a home with a well planned living layout including a Sun Lounge, Ensuite Shower Room and furnished Cloakroom. With a high level of demand anticipated an early viewing is recommended.
- Ground Floor
- Front door into well presented Entrance Hall. Tiled floor.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Comprising low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 6.40m x 3.76m (21'0 x 12'4)
- Attractive rustic brick fireplace with solid wooden mantle with gas fire. Exposed hardwood flooring. Dual window aspect.
- FAMILY ROOM 3.51m x 2.97m (11'6 x 9'9)
- Corniced ceiling.
- MODERN KITCHEN WITH CENTRE ISLAND 3.51m x 3.23m (11'6 x 10'7)
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level beech effect shaker style fitted units. Fixed centre island with breakfast bar style return. Inlaid single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated oven with separate 4 ring gas hob. Overhead extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine. Integrated fridge/freezer. Exposed hardwood flooring. Open plan into:
- SUN LOUNGE 3.38m x 3.35m (11'1 x 11'0)
- PVC double glazed door to Garden.
- First Floor
- BEDROOM 1 3.61m x 3.43m (11'10 x 11'3)
- Exposed hardwood flooring. Wall to wall fitted mirrored sliderobes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Fully tiled large shower enclosure with electric shower.
- BEDROOM 2 3.38m x 2.34m (11'1 x 7'8)
- Fitted wall to wall fitted sliderobe. Exposed hardwood flooring.
- BEDROOM 3 2.84m x 2.59m (9'4 x 8'6)
- Exposed hardwood flooring. Fitted wall to wall mirrored sliderobe.
- BEDROOM 4 2.90m x 2.67m (9'6 x 8'9)
- Exposed hardwood flooring.
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with telephone shower attachment with tiled splashback. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC.
- Neat garden to front in lawn. Driveway to side with parking forecourt providing ample parking to DETACHED MATCHING GARAGE. Private enclosed garden to rear in lawn screened by perimeter fence with paved patio area and walkways stocked with a variety of shrubs.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »