29 Hampton Avenue,
Larne, BT40 2FN
3 Bed Semi-detached House
Last listed at Offers around £149,950
Highest download speed: 900 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 110 Mbps
- End townhouse situated in a quiet residential area
- Lounge with contemporary wall mounted electric fire
- Good fitted kitchen with intregated fridge/freezer and dishwasher, four ring gas hob and under oven
- Separate utility room and downstairs low flush suite
- Three bedrooms
- White bathroom suite and separate corner shower cubicle
- Double glazed windows and gas fired central heating (newly installed boiler in Janaury 2023)
- Neat front garden with driveway and enclosed rear garden with shed ideal for office or storage
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
Composite front door leading to reception hall. Tiled flooring.
LOUNGE: 15' 5" x 13' 5" (4.709m x 4.091m) Contemporary wall mounted electric fire. Laminated wood strip flooring.
CLOAKROOM: Downstairs cloakroom comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Extractor fan.
KITCHEN: 13' 4" x 9' 3" (4.061m x 2.811m) Good range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Four ring gas hob and 'CBA' under oven. Extractor fan. Part tiled walls. Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher.Tiled floor.
UTILITY ROOM: 7' 2" x 6' 10" (2.18m x 2.08m) Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Cupboard housing newly installed Glow worm boiler in January 2023.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 5" x 10' 2" (3.79m x 3.09m)
BEDROOM (2): 13' 11" x 8' 4" (4.23m x 2.53m) (at widest points)
BEDROOM (3): 9' 10" x 8' 2" (3.003m x 2.478m) (at widest points)
BATHROOM: White suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc. Stainless steel radiator, Corner shower cubicle, thermostically controlled shower fitting. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
Neat front garden laid in lawn. Tarmac driveway for two cars. Safely enclosed rear garden laid in lawns. Outside tap. Open view to countryside view.
SHED 9' 4" x 9' 4" (2.855m x 2.84m) Can be used as office. Light and power. Separate storage area.