- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Detached Chalet Villa
- 3/ 4 Bedrooms
- 2/ 1+ Receptions
- Established Sought After Residential Location
- Luxury Contemporary Fitted Kitchen With Dining Aspect
- Deluxe Modern Family Bathroom
- Large Detached Garage
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Feature Gallery Landing With Glass Panelling
Beautifully presented throughout and situated within a highly regarded established development. This superb detached chalet villa boasts a high level of internal specification throughout and will suit the buyer searching for a home in an enviable location at a realistic price.
- GROUND FLOOR
- PVC front door with double glazed side screens into a:-
- WELL PRESENTED ENTRANCE HALL
- Quality walnut effect laminate plank flooring. Feature modern staircase with glass screens to:-
- GALLERY STYLE LANDING
- With vaulted ceiling.
- LOUNGE 5.03m x 3.58m (16'6" x 11'9")
- Attractive modern fireplace with ‘jet master’ multi fuel inset and stone surround. Dual window aspect.
- DINING/ FAMILY ROOM 3.96m x 3.28m (13'0" x 10'9")
- Suitable for bedroom 4 if required.
- LUXURIOUS CONTEMPORARY GLOSS KITCHEN
- WITH DINING ASPECT 5.66m x 2.59m (18'7" x 8'6")
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level contrasting gloss units with quality granite work surfaces. Inlaid sink unit with swan neck taps. Integrated eye level oven and microwave oven. Separate four ring gas hob with overhead extractor fan housed in canopy with glass hood. Integrated dishwasher and fridge/ freezer. Fixed centre island unit with under fitted storage units. Tiled floor. Low voltage lighting. PVC double glazed door to garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 3.58m x 3.35m (11'9" x 11'0")
- Fitted wall to wall three bay sliderobes. Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 2 4.57m x 3.58m (15'0" x 11'9")
- At max. Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 3 2.59m x 1.98m (8'6" x 6'6")
- Laminate flooring.
- LUXURY MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM
- Comprising Geberit push button w.c, wash hand basin in modern vanity unit and P shaped bath with fixed curved shower screen and drench style shower. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- Neat well maintained garden to front stocked with a variety of trees and shrubs.
Driveway to side with ample parking for a variety of vehicles.
- LARGE DETACHED GARAGE 5.99m x 5.08m (19'8" x 16'8")
- Up and over door. Power and light. Plumbed for washing machine.
Large private garden to rear in lawn.
Stocked with a variety of mature trees and screened by hedgerow.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »