- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi-detached family home
- 3 Bedrooms (1 with built in wardrobe)
- Lounge with open fire with back boiler
- Kitchen with spacious dining area
- Recently re-fitted bathroom
- Wooden double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating system
- Detached garage
- Tarmac driveway
- Gardens to front of house
- Tarmac rear yard
- Superb views over countryside
- Cul-de-sac location
- Convenient to Fourtowns Primary School
Additional InformationHomes Independent are thrilled to list for sale this well presented semi-detached family home situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in Fourtowns Manor. Offering 3 generous bedrooms, modern bathroom and detached garage, this property is the ideal first time buy.
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY:
- With hard wood front door and side panes. Pine balustrade staircase to first floor. Under stair storage. Laminated wooden flooring.
- 4.39m x 3.48m (14' 5" x 11' 5")
With cast iron fire place with back boiler, tiled inset and hearth, wooden surround and mantle. Cornicing to ceiling and centre rose. Laminated wooden flooring.
- 5.36m x 3.38m (17' 7" x 11' 1")
With a range of solid eye and low level fitted units, stainless steel sink unit and drainer, integrated Samsung 4 ring electric hob with hooded extractor fan over, integrated Samsung oven, integrated fridge, integrated freezer, plumbed for dish washer. Under pelmet lighting. Spot lighting to ceiling. Splash back tiling. Tiled flooring. Stable door to rear.
- With hot press with shelved storage. Access to loft.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.96m x 2.97m (13' 0" x 9' 9")
With laminated wooden flooring
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.73m x 2.82m (12' 3" x 9' 3")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.9m x 2.34m (9' 6" x 7' 8")
With built in wardrobe. Laminated wooden flooring.
- 2.46m x 1.73m (8' 1" x 5' 8")
With recently re-fitted 4 piece white suite comprising LFWC, WHB, Mira Sport shower to enclosed corner cubicle and panelled bath. Heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Spot lighting to ceiling.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.71m x 4.27m (22' 0" x 14' 0")
With roller door and side pedestrian door. Loft floored for storage space, accessed via loft ladder.
- Spacious tarmac driveway offering off street parking to side of property. Gardens in lawn to front. Tarmac back yard with views over countryside, low maintenance grounds with fencing.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »