- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Bright and spacious red brick family home
- Most convenient and desirable location near to many amenities, excellent schools and transport routes
- Inviting reception hall with herring bone wooden flooring
- Generous living room with separate dining room
- Fitted kitchen with access to rear
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- First floor bathroom with white suite
- Mains gas central heating, uPVC double glazed
- Generous driveway parking, detached garage, generous gardens in lawn
- Planning permission for rear extension and loft conversion
Additional InformationEnjoying a quiet residential setting we are pleased to present to the market this bright red brick semi detached home, tastefully presented and sure to appeal to a broad range of potential purchasers.
Briefly the accommodation comprises tiled entrance porch leading to entrance hall with attractive herring bone oak flooring, cloaks area and good under stairs storage. There are two separate reception rooms and a fitted kitchen with wood effect flooring. All three first floor bedrooms are of a good size and the bathroom offers a modern white suite. Externally the property boasts generous parking to the front, extensive rear gardens and a detacjed garage. Furthermore the property benefits from mains gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazing and offers great scope for further development there is planning permission for an extension and loft conversion already approved. An early viewing is recommended.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Parquet wood block floor, under stairs storage, gas boiler, recessed cloaks area.
- 4.57m x 3.18m (15' 0" x 10' 5")
Fireplace, laminate wood effect, bay window, cornice ceiling.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.01m x 3.18m (13' 2" x 10' 5")
Laminate wood effect floor.
- 2.87m x 2.44m (9' 5" x 8' 0")
Range of high and low level units with work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for cooker, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, part tiled walls, access to rear.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.96m x 3.18m (13' 0" x 10' 5")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.99m x 2.79m (13' 1" x 9' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.69m x 2.44m (8' 10" x 8' 0")
- LUXURY FITTED BATHROOM:
- Comprising panelled bath with shower screen, telephone hand shower and central shower head, wash hand basin in vanity unit, low flush wc, tiled floor, part tiled walls, recessed spotlights, access to roofspace.
- Tarmac parking area to front for several cars.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.89m x 2.84m (19' 4" x 9' 4")
Up and over door, power and light.
- Enclosed and private rear garden in lawns with boundary hedge and fence with sheltered sitting area.
- Awaiting updated EPC.
Leaving Belfast on the Lisburn Road continue to Finaghy Crossroads and turn right onto Finaghy Road North. Then take first left into Finaghy Park Central and the property is on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »