- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Detached Family Home on a Level Site
- Excellent Standard of Decor Throughout
- Drawing Room, Dining Room & Garden Room
- Entertainment Sized Luxury Kitchen / Living & Dining Room
- Ground Floor Cloaks with Low Flush Suite
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Master with Ensuite Shower Room & Dressing Room
- Study or Bedroom 5
- Family Bathroom
- Double Glazed Windows
- Phoenix Gas Heating
- Integral Double Garage with Separate Utility Room & Cloaks with Low Flush Suite.
Additional InformationEnjoying a delightful situation in one of the most sought after positions on the west side of Bangor, this most impressive detached residence is one of the finest properties in Bangor West. In recent times the house has been upgraded without detracting in any way from the charm of the original architecture. Cleverly designed so that all the main reception rooms, and the majority of bedrooms, can enjoy the south-facing aspect to the rear, there is a warmth to the interior generated by the delightful presentation with emphasis on light colours and large windows for brightness.
With the convenience of commuting to Belfast either by road or via the nearby Bangor West rail station, the area provides convenience to essential amenities, including local shops, schools for all ages and denominations as well as the additional attraction of its close proximity to the coastal walk, recreational and sporting facilities.
Properties in this locality are always in demand so early viewing is a must to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Covered Entrance Porch.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood block flooring, cornice ceiling.
- CLOAKROOM WC:
- Wash hand basin, low flush wc, wood block flooring.
- SEPARATE CLOAKROOM:
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.m x 4.01m (16' 5" x 13' 2")
(Into bay) - Window seating, cornice ceiling.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.55m x 4.11m (21' 6" x 13' 6")
Minster Stone fireplace, dog grate gas fire, wood block flooring, cornice ceiling.
- Double doors to . . .
- GARDEN ROOM:
- 4.5m x 3.89m (14' 9" x 12' 9")
Ceramic tiled floor. Double doors to garden.
- KITCHEN / LIVING / DINING:
- 7.52m x 4.95m (24' 8" x 16' 3")
Hand crafted cream kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces, Belfast twin sink unit with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, pull out bin organiser, housing for Smeg Range, island with solid wood and granite worktop, vegetable drawers, circular solid oak dining table, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Hotpress with built-in shelving, copper cylinder.
Access to roofspace.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.33m x 4.01m (17' 6" x 13' 2")
Double doors to Juliette balcony.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Separate shower cubicle with shower unit, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, extractor fan, heated towel rail, spotlighting.
- WALK-IN DRESSING ROOM:
- Range of robes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.11m x 3.71m (13' 6" x 12' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.11m x 3.4m (13' 6" x 11' 2")
Alcove for robes.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.71m x 3.35m (12' 2" x 11' 0")
Built-in robes and cupboards.
- STUDY OR BEDROOM 5:
- 3.56m x 2.26m (11' 8" x 7' 5")
- White bathroom suite comprising tiled bath with mixer tap, separate fully tiled shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, spotlighting.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
- LUGGAGE ROOM:
- Built-in shelving.
- ATTACHED DOUBLE GARAGE:
- Twin electric roller shutter doors. Worcester gas fired boiler.
- SEPARATE UTILITY TO REAR OF GARAGE:
- Further range of units, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, ceramic tiled floor. uPVC door to garden.
- CLOAKROOM WC:
- Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor.
- Tarmac driveway with two entrances. Ample parking.
- Enclosed rear garden. Level garden laid in lawn. Paving.
- Garden shed.
At Bryansburn Road roundabout take Maxwell Road and Downshire Road is on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »