- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Mid Terrace Town House
- Many Original Features
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Lounge Open To Dining
- Shaker Style Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Heating
- Double Glazing
- Enclosed Rear Yard
- Convenient Location
Additional InformationDeramore Street is a popular location just off the Ormeau Road , providing easy access to the various long established cafés, restaurants and entertainment facilities as well as the more recent additions that are only adding to the culture and community feel that this area has to offer. A short walk or cycle along the Lagan Tow Path, leads to the City Centre or alternatively branches off towards Stranmillis and Queens University.
The property itself benefits from spacious, well proportioned accommodation comprising four double bedrooms, lounge open to dining room, fitted kitchen and white bathroom suite on first floor. Furthermore the property has been updated with a gas heating system and double glazing whilst still retaining some of the original features such as cornice ceilings, plaster mouldings and stain glass inner door. Outside there is an easily maintained area to front and a good sized enclosed rear yard with decked area, ideal for outside entertaining. An excellent home in a superb location.
- The Accommodation Comprises
- Glass panelled front door with fan light to entrance porch. Original stained glass inner door with matching fan light to entrance hall, original plaster mouldings.
- Lounge / Dining 23'2 x 11'8 (7.06m x 3.56m)
- At widest points. Cast Iron fireplace, cornice ceiling, under stairs storage.
- Shaker Style Fitted Kitchen 10'3 x 6'9 (3.12m x 2.06m)
- Range of high and low level built in units, marble effect work tops, built-in four ring hob and under-oven, over head extractor fan, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing, spotlights.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 15'0 x 9'7 (4.57m x 2.92m)
- Cornice ceiling
- Bedroom Two 11'0 x 9'7 (3.35m x 2.92m)
- Bathroom Suite
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and Redring shower unit above, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w/c, part tiled walls, access to roof space.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom Three 14'9 x 11'6 (4.50m x 3.51m)
- Bedroom Four 10'9 x 9'7 (3.28m x 2.92m)
- Outside Front
- Easily maintained area to from with a tiled pathway to entrance and loose slate area.
- Outside Rear
- Access from kitchen to enclosed rear yard with raised decked area, ideal space for outside entertaining, additional covered storage area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »