- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Large corner plot
- Private driveway
- Enclosed lawned garden
- Built in storage
Additional InformationAn excellent opportunity to purchase a 3 bedroom semi-detached home on a large corner site with private driveway and enclosed side and rear garden.
This home is in excellent condition, with ample living, garden and storage space for a growing family.
We strongly advise early viewing to avoid disappointment.
- Ground floor Accommodation
- Entrance Hall 1.89 x 4.77 (6'2" x 15'7")
- Accessed via small porch and stained glass front door, the entrance hall benefits from laminate flooring and access to under stairs WC.
- Living Room 4.97 x 3.8 (16'3" x 12'5")
- Laminate flooring, feature wallpapering, wood surround fireplace, with electric fire, tiled hearth and TV point
- Kitchen/Dining 5.22 x 3.68 (max) (17'1" x 12'0" (max))
- Vinyl tile effect flooring, L shape kitchen, high and low level units with under cabinet lighting, integrated fridge/freezer, Creda electric oven and hob, stainless steel sink and plumbing for under counter washing machine.#
French style patio doors leading to large paved patio area and rear garden
Additional built in storage 2.91 x 0.46m
- WC 1.8 x 0.75 (5'10" x 2'5")
- Vinyl wood effect flooring, with half height wall tiling, pedestal sink and toilet
- First floor accommodation
- Carpeted stairs and landing, with shelved hotpress storage
- Bedroom 1 3.99 x 3.08 (13'1" x 10'1")
- Double bedroom with carpet flooring and built in closet
- Bedroom 2 3.77 x 3.56 (12'4" x 11'8")
- Double bedroom with laminate flooring and built in closet
- Bedroom 3 2.96 x 2.61 (9'8" x 8'6")
- Carpeted flooring, single bedroom with built in closet above stairwell
- Bathroom 2.45 x 2.11 (8'0" x 6'11")
- 4 piece traditional bathroom suite, with enclosed shower cubicle and Triton electric shower, bath, toilet and pedestal sink
- Large corner site accessed via stoned driveway, enclosed fence to side and rear of large lawned garden space, paved patio area with outside tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »