This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Well-presented Townhouse in popular development
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Contemporary Kitchen with a range of integrated appliances and room for dining
- Three Bedrooms, Master with en suite shower room
- Family Bathroom with modern white suite
- Downstairs Cloakroom with WC
- Gas Fired Central Heating / uPVC Double Glazing
- Fully enclosed rear garden, mainly laid in lawn
- Off Street Parking
- Ideal property for first time buyers and investors
- Popular Development with Commuting Distance of Belfast City Centre
- Excellent Public & Private Transport Routes and Close to Popular Local Primary and Post Primary Schools
Additional InformationThis is a well presented mid townhouse, in the popular Coopers Mill Development. The property is ideal for first time buyers and investors, with little for a prospective purchaser to do, other than move in. On the ground floor, there is a lounge with feature fireplace, contemporary kitchen with room for dining and a downstairs cloakroom with WC. On the first floor there are three bedrooms, master with an en suite shower room and a family bathroom. Externally there is an enclosed garden to the rear and off street parking to the front. Just a short commute to Belfast with excellent links to Newtownards, Dundonald, Bangor and Holywood, the location offers ease of access to the Ulster Hospital and Stormont Buildings. Dundonald Leisure Park and Scrabo Tower Country Park are also close at hand. Early viewing is strongly recommended.
- Hardwood and glazed front door and glazed side light to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With alarm pad.
- 4.98m x 3.18m (16' 4" x 10' 5")
Low voltage spotlights, feature wood mantel with granite hearth and inset, gas coal effect fire, aspect to front.
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- With low flush WC, half pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor and extractor fan.
- 5.28m x 3.23m (17' 4" x 10' 7")
Range of high and low level cream units, wood effect laminate work surface, stainless steel single drainer sink with mixer tap, under oven, four ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood above, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, concealed gas boiler, part tiled walls, under bench lighting, low voltage spotlights, ceramic tiled floor and double doors to garden.
- With access to roofspace. Storage cupboard with shelving.
- Comprising of white suite with panelled bath, mixer taps, telephone hand shower and thermostatic shower unit above, low flush WC, half pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.2m x 3.2m (10' 6" x 10' 6")
Aspect to front.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising of white suite with half pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush WC, fully tiled large shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.81m x 3.15m (12' 6" x 10' 4")
Aspect to rear.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.56m x 2.18m (11' 8" x 7' 2")
Aspect to rear.
- Fully enclosed spacious rear garden with large lawn area and small patio area. Outside tap, outside light. Parking to front.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
21st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views