- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended and modernised red brick Mid Terrace property
- Three good sized bedrooms on first floor
- Forth bedroom on ground floor with en suite or this room can be an additional family room
- Lounge with bay window and views to Scrabo Tower
- Deluxe fitted kitchen in modern white high gloss units
- Dining area off kitchen
- Deluxe bathroom on first floor comprising modern white suite
- Phoenix gas central heating system
- Upvc double glazed windows and doors
- Cavity wall insulation
- Two red brick stores
- Gardens to front and rear in lawn, hedging and concrete path
- Pedestrian access to side of property for bins etc
- Ideal for a buy to let investor or first time buyer alike
Additional InformationThomas Orr Ltd are delighting to bring to open market this Extended red brick Mid Terrace property. No.29 Carmeen Gardens, Newtownards, has been recently modernised to a very high specification and is literally ready to just "move in". Located within walking distance to Regent House Grammar, the Model Primary School, Shopping Centre, the bustle of Newtownards Town and commuter routes to Belfast.
We feel this deceptively spacious property would be suited to a first time buyer or a buy to let investor. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
- Upvc double glazed door, outside light to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 4.8m x 3.28m (15' 9" x 10' 9")
Into bay window. Wired for wall mounted TV, views across to Scrabo Tower.
- DELUXE KITCHEN/ DINING ROOM:
- 5.82m x 2.51m (19' 1" x 8' 3")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level white high gloss units, formica round edge work surfaces, stainless steel extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, understairs cloak storage.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- 1.91m x 1.37m (6' 3" x 4' 6")
Upvc double glazed door to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (4)/ FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.53m x 3.15m (11' 7" x 10' 4")
Built in robe.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising white suite with wheel chair access shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, shower screen, wall mounted wash hand basin, low flush WC, wall tiling, extractor fan.
- Roof space access.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.67m x 2.57m (15' 4" x 8' 5")
Built in robe with phoenix gas boiler.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.56m x 2.62m (11' 8" x 8' 7")
Built in robe, views to front to Scrabo Tower.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.87m x 2.21m (9' 5" x 7' 3")
Views to front to Scrabo Tower.
- DELUXE BATHROOM:
- Comprising modern white suite, panelled bath with mixer taps, telephone hand shower over bath, glass shower screen, vanity unit with wash hand basin and mixer taps, push button WC, PVC clad walls with a lovely modern tile design.
- Two red brick stores.
- To front in neat garden laid out in lawn and hedging with views to Scrabo Tower. To rear in enclosed garden laid out in easily managed flowerbed, concrete path, hedging, outside light and access to side for bins etc.
29 Carmeen Gardens, Newtownards, just off Circular Road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
41st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »