- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended semi-detached house
- 4 bedrooms (master with en-suite and dressing area)
- 2 reception rooms
- Spacious kitchen/diner
- Utility room
- Oil fired central heating system
- PVC double glazed windows
- PVC front and rear doors
- Garden to front of property
- Rear yard
- Convenient to Broughshane Primary School
- Deceptively spacious (1 of a kind)
Additional InformationThis superbly unique property offers the family buyer a deceptively spacious home situated on the edge of the award winning village of Broughshane. Boasting many fine attributes including 2 reception rooms, 4 bedrooms (master with en-suite and dressing area), utility room, and spacious kitchen and bathroom. Having excellent convenience to Broughshane Primary School and enjoying the benefits of all of Broughshane's amenities; Homes Independent are sure one will not be disappointed upon internal inspection of extended property.
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY:
- PVC front door and side panes. Dato rail. Stairs to first floor. Tiled flooring.
- 3.94m x 3.58m (12' 11" x 11' 9")
With fire place with tiled hearth, wooden surround and mantle. Ornate cornicing to ceiling. Bay window.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 6.4m x 3.45m (21' 0" x 11' 4")
With decorative entertainment unit (can be opened up to be used as open fire). Wall light.
- 6.43m x 3.45m (21' 1" x 11' 4")
With a range of fitted eye and low level units, 1 1/4 bowl sink unit and drainer, integreted dishwasher, integrated 4 ring electric hob with hooded extractor fan over, glazed display unit, integrated double oven, integrated fridge freezer. Pantry with galzed door. Under pelmet lighting. Splash back tiling. Tiled flooring. Spot lighting to ceiling. PVC door to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.06m x 1.98m (13' 4" x 6' 6")
With a range of fitted eye and low level units. Stainless steel sink unit and drainer, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer. Spacious cloak cupboard area. Splash back tiling, Tiled flooring.
- With wall lights.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.01m x 3.45m (13' 2" x 11' 4")
With spacious dressing area with fitted mirrored sliderobe and en-suite shower room.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 3.1m x 1.65m (10' 2" x 5' 5")
With 4 piece white suite comprising LFWC, 2X WHB with spacious storage cupboard. Shower to enclosed corner cubicle. Splash back tiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.13m x 3.45m (16' 10" x 11' 4")
With WHB to vanity unit.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.m x 2.79m (9' 10" x 9' 2")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.05m x 2.64m (10' 0" x 8' 8")
- 3.12m x 2.69m (10' 3" x 8' 10")
With 4 piece white suite comprising LFWC, WHB panelled bath and shower to tiled encloser. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. hot press with shelved storage.
- Garden in lawn to front of property with planted beds in shrub. Pebbled driveway offering generous off street parking. Enclosed rear yard. Raised decking area (covered) ideal for Northern Ireland summer.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »