29 Bonds Street, Waterside, Londonderry BT47 6ED
2 Bed Terrace house For Sale
- 2 Bed Mid Terrace
- Lounge / Kitchen / Bathroom
- Requires Some Upgrading / Convenient Location
- OFCH / uPVC Double Glazing
- Excellent Rental Opportunity
- EPC Rating: E54
The property is located on the Waterside of Londonderry on the opposite bank of the Foyle River to Londonderry City with access to local amenities and road access to Coleraine.
Internally the property comprises of an entrance hall, lounge-dining, kitchen with 2 bedrooms and a bathroom on the first floor. The property has a small rear yard, Oil Fired Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazing.
It will require some remedial works internally and would benefit from a conversion to GFCH. We would recommend early viewing and visit the property page on Wilsons Auctions to download the Legal Pack.
NAV £ 55,000 (Land & Property Service)
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »