This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Mid terrace home
- Within close proximity to Belfast city centre
- 2 bedrooms
- Lounge open to dining
- Fitted kitchen
- Ground floor bathroom
- Gas heating
- Double glazed
- Ideal investment
Set off the lower Ravenhill Road, this mid terrace property, although requiring modernisation, should be of instant appeal to investors and first time buyers given its fantastic asking price and convenience to Belfast city centre and surrounding amenities. Comprising two good sized bedrooms, lounge & dining area, a fitted kitchen and ground floor bathroom, this home is also double glazed and heated with gas. At present there is not too many properties in this area for sale, and an early viewing is recommended!
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Tiled floor.
- Lounge / dining 6.25 x 2.8 (20'6" x 9'2")
- Tiled floor, open to
- Dining image
- Tiled floor, under stairs storage.
- Fitted kitchen 3.8 x 1.85 (12'6" x 6'1")
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- Rear hallway
- Gas boiler.
- Ground floor bathroom 2.5 x 1.75 (8'2" x 5'9")
- White suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
- 1st floor
- Bedroom 1 4.0 x 3.15 (13'1" x 10'4")
- Bedroom 2 2.9 x 2.4 (9'6" x 7'10")
- Enclosed rear yard.
- Please note that any services, heating system, or appliances have not been tested and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.
How much will it cost?
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »