- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Deceptively Spacious End Townhouse
- New Roof And Fully Rewired In 2009
- Partially Re-Rendered (Side Gable And Rear Return)
- Family Bathroom To First Floor, Separate Shower Room To Second Floor And Ground Floor WC With Cloaks
- Utility Room With Space For Washing Machine And Plumbed For Gas Powered Tumble Drier
- Generous Extended Kitchen / Diner
- Clever Use Of Velux Windows To Ground Floor Enhancing Natural Light
- Original Cornicing Restored Throughout Principal Receptions Rooms, Hallway / Landing And Bedrooms To First Floor
- Fully Enclosed Rear Garden With Potential For Off Street Parking If Required
Additional InformationEnjoying a corner site in this extremely convenient and popular avenue just off the Upper Newtownards Road in East Belfast, this spacious end terrace property would be ideal for the busy modern family.
The accommodation is adaptable and bright throughout and would suite a variety of needs. Downstairs there are two reception rooms, kitchen open plan to casual dining area and downstairs WC. The first floor offers two bedrooms and a well-appointed bathroom and the second floor has two further bedrooms and a shower room.
Further benefits include front and fully enclosed rear garden with provision for off street parking. Gas Central heating and double glazing add to the list of features, and we recommend viewing to appreciate what this home has to offer.
The property is ideally placed to benefit from the amenities of Ballyhackamore and Belmont whilst George Best City Airport, Holywood Exchange, and Belfast City Centre can be easily accessed. Within walking distance are many of the provinces leading schools, and should be a popular property.
This property was built circa 1905. Whilst much work has been carried out in recent years, remedial work to the front and rear render is now required in order to maximise the full potential this home has to offer. The property has been priced accordingly.
- Entrance door leading to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Velux window. Ceramic tiled floor. Corniced ceiling.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.42m x 4.14m (14' 6" x 13' 7")
Cast iron fireplace. Corniced ceiling. Cherry wooden floor. Built-in book shelf.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.61m x 3.35m (11' 10" x 11' 0")
Corniced ceiling. Ceramic tiled floor. French double doors to rear.
- KITCHEN OPEN TO DINING AREA:
- 6.96m x 3.91m (22' 10" x 12' 10")
Full range of high and low level units. 4 ring gas hob with under oven and extractor fan over. Built-in dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. French doors to rear and side.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- With low flush WC. Wash hand basin.
- Contemporary white suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer taps. Fully tiled shower cubicle. Low flush WC. Vanity unit with wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.39m x 4.37m (14' 5" x 14' 4")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.3m x 2.51m (10' 10" x 8' 3")
- LAUNDRY ROOM:
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.35m x 2.51m (11' 0" x 8' 3")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.35m x 2.64m (11' 0" x 8' 8")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle. Low flush WC. Vanity unit with wash hand basin.
- GARDEN AREAS:
- Gardens in lawn to front and fully enclosed garden with lawn and patio to rear. Gates to side of property open on to Aston Gardens and allow for off street parking (if required).
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »