This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Traditional Mid Terrace Property within Walking Distance to Belmont Village
- Two Good Bedrooms
- Bright Lounge Open Plan to Dining with Bay Window
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- First Floor Bathroom Suite
- Majority uPVC Double Glazed Window Frames
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Front Forecourt and Enclosed Rear Yard
- Tastefully Decorated and Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Belfast City Centre is a Just a Short Commute Away
- Perfect Starter Home
- EPC D56
Additional InformationPositioned on the outskirts of Belmont Village is this well presented traditional terrace home. Literally a few minutes’ walk away from the various shopping facilities, cafes, restaurants and boutiques all on offer within the highly regarded village. In addition the many amenities and attractions available within Ballyhackamore Village is also close to hand.
This popular area is well served by regular public transport links for the city commuter and the main arterial routes and outer ring are easily accessible. Property within this immediate location creates instant interest particularly those seeking their seeking their first step onto the property ladder. Early internal inspection is advised.
- Wooden front door with glazed inset to…
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cornice work. Laminate wooden flooring.
- BRIGHT LOUNGE OPEN PLAN TO DINING AREA:22' 3" x 10' 2" (6.78m x 3.1m)
- Into bay window. Hole in wall fireplace. Ample dining area.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:12' 3" x 7' 6" (3.73m x 2.29m)
- One and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with chrome dual mixer tap. Superb range of high and low level units with stainless steel door furniture. Laminate work surfaces. Concealed strip lighting. Space for cooker and integrated overhead chimney extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine. Plumbed for dishwasher. Space for fridge freezer. Understairs storage. Partly tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. uPVC door to enclosed rear yard.
- BEDROOM (1):12' 0" x 9' 8" (3.66m x 2.95m)
- Exposed timber flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):9' 9" x 8' 3" (2.97m x 2.51m)
- Comprising free standing bath with chrome mixer tap. Fully tiled corner shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit. Wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap. Close coupled dual flush W.C. Hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and ample storage. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Fixed staircase to…
- FULLY FLOORED ROOFSPACE:10' 2" x 8' 5" (3.1m x 2.57m)
- At widest points. With light and power. Storage in the eaves. Built in wardrobe. Velux window.
- Forecourt to front and enclosed yard to rear with uPVC oil tank. Boiler house with oil fired boiler.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 4 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views