- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Double fronted detached.
- Six bedrooms.
- Two reception rooms.
- Downstairs family bathroom.
- Luxury bathroom on first floor.
- Magnificent kitchen.
- Separate utility area.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Oil fired central heating.
An extraordinary, substantial, double fronted detached residence on an extensive, well maintained site extending to circa 1.33 acres. Approached via a private laneway, surround by generous lawns and countryside, this luxury upgraded living space is rare, coupled with this semi rural lifestyle yet only a short distance away from schools, shops, Belfast and Lisburn. Six good bedrooms. Master with built-in wardrobe. Two reception rooms to include a large feature living room off kitchen. Downstairs family bathroom. Luxurious contemporary bathroom on first floor level with separate shower cubicle. Magnificent high gloss fitted kitchen. Separate utility area. Upvc double glazing. Oil fired central heating. Fresh, tasteful decoration throughout. Extensive, private grounds surrounded by open countryside. A striking, exclusive property that can only be fully appreciated upon an internal inspection, contact Ulster Property Sales to arrange a viewing. EPC D59
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE PORCH
- Upvc double glazed inner door to;
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Spotlights, wood strip floor, storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE 16'5 x 12'0 (5.00m x 3.66m)
- Attractive fireplace.
- LUXURY HIGH GLOSS KITCHEN 28'7 x 13'10 (8.71m x 4.22m)
- Excellent range of high and low level built-in units, single drainer stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink unit, integrated fridge and freezer, beautiful contemporary partially tiled walls, stainless steel extractor fan, wood strip floor, open plan to;
- SIZEABLE FAMILY DINING / LIVING SPACE
- BEDROOM 6 13'1 x 8'9 (3.99m x 2.67m)
- Wood strip floor.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUTIE
- Corner bath with mixertaps, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixertaps, shower cubicle, electric shower unit, spotlights, partially tiled walls, tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM
- Tiled floor, Upvc double glazed door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR
- FEATURE LARGE LANDING
- Storage cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM 1 17'6 x 12'0 (5.33m x 3.66m)
- BEDROOM 2 10'3 x 6'7 (3.12m x 2.01m)
- BEDROOM 3 14'6 X 11'4 (4.42m X 3.45m)
- BEDROOM 4 14'2 X 10'10 (4.32m X 3.30m)
- BEDROOM 5 18'8 x 10'10 (5.69m x 3.30m)
- LUXURIOUS WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, low flush w.c, wash hand basin, walk-in shower cubicle, sink unit, chrome towel warmer, contemporary partially tiled walls, storage cupboard.
- Extensive, private and mature site, approached via a private laneway, extending to circa 1.33 Acres.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »