- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi Detached Home
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Lounge Open To Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Heating/Double Glazing
- Front Gardens Laid in Lawns
- Driveway With Ample Parking
- Fantastic Enclosed Rear Garden
Additional InformationSituated in a quiet cul de sac, this semi detached home offers spacious well proportioned accommodation comprising, three good sized bedrooms, Spacious lounge with open access to dining room, modern fitted kitchen, and a white bathroom suite on first floor. In addition the property benefits from a gas heating system, double glazing, driveway with ample parking and superb, mature rear gardens laid in lawns.
Ballylenaghan / Primrose Hill has consistently been a popular location with first time buyers and those with young families as it offers convenience to the Cairnshill Park & Ride, leading schools both primary and post primary as well as Forestside Shopping Centre. An excellent home both inside and out with nothing to do but add furniture.
- Composite front door with glazed side panels to entrance porch. Laminate flooring. Glass inner door to hallway. Laminate flooring.
- Lounge /Dining 14'9 x 12'3 (4.50m x 3.73m)
- (at widest points) Cast iron fire-place with wooden surround tiled inset with slate hearth. Laminate flooring. Open to dining room.
- Dining Room 10'9 x 9'9 (3.28m x 2.97m)
- Laminate flooring continued from lounge. Access to kitchen. Upvc door with glazed side panels.
- Modern Kitchen 10'9 x 9'0 (3.28m x 2.74m)
- Shaker style kitchen , full range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed fro washing machine, wood effect work tops, part decorative tiled walls.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 12'3 x 11'4 (3.73m x 3.45m)
- Bedroom Two 13'1 x 10'7 (3.99m x 3.23m)
- Bedroom Three 9'5 x 8'1 (2.87m x 2.46m)
- (at widest points)
- White Bathroom Suite
- Comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, telephone hand shower with shower above , pedestal wash hand basin,
low flush w.c Fully tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- Built in storage, Access to the roof-space via fold down ladder, housing gas boiler.
- Outside Front
- Front garden laid in lawn. Driveway with ample parking leading to rear garden.
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with mature trees and shrubs bordered timber fencing. Flagged patio area. Outside tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
87th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »