This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached bungalow.
- Six bedrooms.
- Sizeable living room.
- Kitchen open to dining space.
- Separate utility.
- Downstairs w.c.
- White bathroom suite.
- Additional bathroom suite on first floor.
- Large attached garage.
- Oil fired central heating.
A competitively priced detached bungalow offering substantial living accommodation within this sought after location close to Crumlin, Glenavy and Antrim as well as within easy commuting distance to Belfast and Lisburn as well as Belfast International Airport. Six bedrooms, three of which are on ground floor and three additional in developed roofspace. Sizeable living room open plan to dining space. Kitchen open plan dining space. Separate utility and downstairs w.c. White bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle on ground floor. Additional white bathroom suite on first floor. Large attached garage with light and power and access to basement. Upvc double glazing. Oil fired central heating. Generous gardens. Immediate possession. Chain free. Early viewing recommended. EPC E46
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Storage cupboard x 2.
- LIVING ROOM 24'9 x 21'8 (7.54m x 6.60m)
- Bay window.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 21'1 x 11'4 (6.43m x 3.45m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink unit, open plan to dining space, access to;
- UTILITY ROOM
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C
- Low flush w.c, wash hand basin.
- MASTER BEDROOM 1 12'11 x 12'10 (3.94m x 3.91m)
- BEDROOM 2 13'1 x 11'3 (3.99m x 3.43m)
- BEDROOM 3 11'8 x 9'6 (3.56m x 2.90m)
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath, low flush w.c, bidet, wash hand basin, shower cubicle.
- Permanent staircase to developed roofspace.
- BEDROOM 4 14'1 x 10'10 (4.29m x 3.30m)
- Keylite window.
- BEDROOM 5 24'0 x 11'6 (7.32m x 3.51m)
- BEDROOM 6 15'0 x 10'3 (4.57m x 3.12m)
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath, low flush w.c.
- ATTACHED GARAGE 28'1 x 15'6 (8.56m x 4.72m)
- Up and over door, light and power, pedestrian door.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 7 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views