- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- All mains services are provided
- Oil fired central heating
- Intruder alarm
- Cobblelock driveway with generous parking
- Wooden garden shed with corrugated roof
- Pumped pressured showers
- Outside tap, outside lighting
- Wooden gates at side entrance
- Stira stairs with light
- P.V.C. oil tank
- Walled in gardens
- Double glazed windows throughout
DescriptionThis well presented 4 bedroom home is in excellent condition throughout and offers versatile living space, a delightful south facing rear garden and is ideally positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac of detached houses.
Built in 2006 of timber frame construction by Ashwood Homes offering generous space both inside and out. The well apportioned accommodation with a practical layout extends to approx 164 sqm/1765 sq ft and comprises of entrance hall, sitting room, playroom/living room, kitchen/dining area, utility and guest toilet. On the first floor there are 4 large bedrooms, 2 ensuites and family bathroom.
The fully walled rear garden with mature shrubbery beds is south facing, with gates at both side entrances. The cobblelock driveway to the front has ample parking.
Located within an easy stroll of all village amenities and within easy access to the M50, M4 and N3. Ballivor village offers a host of excellent amenities including pre-schools, primary school, Post office, butchers, pharmacy, Centra, takeaways and even the family pet is catered for in the Veterinary clinic.
- Entrance Hall
- High gloss floor tiles.
- Sitting Room
- Wide plank wood floor. Cream marble fireplace with open fire. Double doors to kitchen with etched bevelled glass.
- Living Room
- Wide plank laminate wood floor.
- Kitchen / Dining room
- Fitted solid oak units with wine rack, matching dresser, pull out larder press. Bowl and half sink unit with granite worktop, built in microwave, Samsung American fridge freezer, extractor fan, Neff dishwasher. Tiled floor. French doors open out to garden.
- Utility Room
- Tiled floor. Countertop with Candy washing machine and Belling clothes dryer.
- w.c. and w.h.b. Partly tiled walls.
- Walk in hotpress with insulated cylinder and pressured pump for showers. Stira stairs leads to attic, which has a light.
- Bedroom 1
- Carpeted. Fitted wardrobes and dressing table.
- w.c. w.h.b. shower off mains. Fully tiled.
- Bedroom 2
- Carpeted. Built in wardrobes and drawer unit.
- w.c. w.h.b. tiled shower off mains. Tiled floor.
- Bedroom 3
- Carpeted. Built in wardrobes and drawer units.
- Bedroom 4
- Carpeted. Built in wardrobes.
- w.c. w.h.b. with vanity unit, wood panelled bath. Fully tiled.
BER No.: 103988424
Energy Performance Indicator: 183.58 kWh/m²/yr
Schools near 29 An GleibVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »