- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious entrance hall with staircase to ground and first floors
- Living room with PVC double glazed French doors to wrought iron balcony
- Kitchen with informal dining area
- Integrated oven, hob and dishwasher
- Half landing with access to bathroom with modern white suite
- Second floor landing with access to loft
- Three well proportioned bedrooms to second floor / Master with ensuite
- Fourth bedroom to ground floor
- Tarmac drive with access to integral garage with utility area / Fully enclosed and mostly paved patio garden to rear
- PVC double glazed windows and French doors / Oil-fired central heating
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented three storey townhouse with integral garage in this sought after residential location on the outskirts of Antrim town yet within easy access of all local amenities and transport facilities. Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this unique family home offers four well proportioned bedrooms and an ensuite plus modern elevated living space to the first floor together with a kitchen and informal dining area benefiting from selected integrated appliances. Occupying an excellent site this superb family home is likely to appeal to the young professional couple and family alike. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Steps up to outside landing. Hardwood six panel door and double glazed sidelights to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Double radiator. Staircase to ground and first floors.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Single radiator.
- GROUND FLOOR W.C.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 2.90m x 2.03m (9'6 x 6'8)
- Single radiator.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE WITH UTLITY AREA 8.64m x 3.15m (28'4 x 10'4)
- Roller shutter door. Power and light. Oil-fired boiler. Plumbed for washing machine. Hotpress with pressurised water tank. Hardwood double glazed door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Staircase to second floor half landing.
- LIVING ROOM 4.27m x 3.61m (14' x 11'10)
- Wood laminate flooring. PVC double glazed doors to wrought iron balcony. Double radiator. Open to:
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA
- Full range of "shaker" style high and low level units with contrasting worksurfaces. One and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated four ring halogen hob with stainless steel pyramid style extractor above. Low level combination grill / oven. Integrated dishwasher. Space for fridge / freezer. Wood laminate flooring to kitchen / dining areas. Double radiator
- SECOND HALF FLOOR LANDING
- Modern white suite to include pannelled bath., low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and floor. Single radiator.
- SECOND FLOOR LANDING
- Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM 1 3.48m x 3.35m (11'5 x 11)
- (max) Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin and shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit. Extractor fan. Fully tiled floor. PVC pannelling to walls. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.40m x 2.97m (11'2 x 9'9)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.97m x 2.03m (9'9 x 6'8)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- Tarmac drive to front with off-street parking for one car. Access to integral garage.
Fully enclosed garden to rear with large fully paved patio area . PVC oil tank. Outside tap and light. 6ft. timber fencing.
- IMPOTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »