- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Mid Terrace
- 3 Bedrooms
- Large Lounge
- Luxury Kitchen / Diner
- Modern White Bathroom
- PVC Double Glazing / Gas
- Driveway & Gardens
- Popular Location
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this extremely well presented mid terrace property which is located in a very popular development just off the Glenville Road, Whiteabbey and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with mock hole in wall style fireplace and wood laminate flooring and a modern white high gloss fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven & hob, integrated appliances and access to rear.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a modern bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include PVC double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is a stoned driveway to front with parking for two cars and a fully enclosed pebbled garden to rear with paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, radiator
- LOUNGE 16'7'' X 12'9'' AT WIDEST (5.05m X 3.89m AT WIDEST)
- Hole in wall style mock fireplace, wood laminate flooring, radiator
- KITCHEN / DINER 16'2'' X 10'8'' (4.93m X 3.25m)
- Modern range of high gloss high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in stainless steel oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, inetgrated fridge / freezer and dishwasher, gas boiler, partly tiled walls, wood laminate tile effect flooring, radiator, double glazed back door
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace
- BEDROOM 1 13'1'' X 9'0'' (3.99m X 2.74m)
- Radiator, built in wardrobe
- BEDROOM 2 10'8'' X 9'5'' (3.25m X 2.87m)
- BEDROOM 3 9'5'' X 6'10'' AT WIDEST (2.87m X 2.08m AT WIDEST)
- Radiator, built in cupboard
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, Triton shower above, screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, radiator, hotpress
- Stoned driveway to front with parking for two cars.
Fully enclosed pebbled garden to rear with paved patio area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
87th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »