- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Elegant detached country home
- Beautiful elevated landscaped site with sweeping Asphalt driveway and attractive outlook to the front towards Lough Neagh
- Five spacious bedrooms, master bedroom with exclusive fitted furniture, dressing area and adjoining ensuite shower room
- Attractive entrance porch with double doors leading into a bright and elegant hallway with Mahogany staircase to the 1st floor landing and a separate cloak room
- Drawing room with beautiful sandstone fireplace, gas fire and double doors from the hallway
- Separate family room with elegant fireplace and inset stove and feature bespoke book cases to each recess
- Dining room with double doors from the hallway
- Spacious open plan kitchen with dining area leading to an adjoining sunroom
- Well designed and fitted kitchen having ample high and low level units and spacious island unit. Feature cooking area with combination gas/electric range style cooker. Integrated fridge/freezer, microwave and dishwasher
- Separate rear hallway with WC and wash hand basin
- Utility room with fitted units
- Sun room leading from the kitchen with contemporary style cast iron multi fuel burning stove and Amtico floor
- Bright and spacious landing with feature arch window, walk-in hotpress and an additional attractive study/office area with skylight window
- Generously proportioned bathroom with bath, Sanitan WC and wash hand basin and a separate walk-in shower. Built in display shelving and feature wall tiles
- Detached double garage block with twin garage doors
- Elevated setting with neatly maintained and now fully matured landscaped gardens laid out extensively in lawns with beech hedging and escallonia hedging as well as wiring for electric gates if desired. Enclosed rear garden
- Composite front and rear doors, PVC double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating
- Bespoke timber built bar-b-que house with central grill and flue
- Aluminium guttering and down pipes
A truly exceptional detached country residence, beautifully presented and meticulously maintained throughout, providing wonderfully designed accommodation, which has practical proportions for the modern property market, including an open plan kitchen with sun room. The property enjoys an elevated position on the Lough Road with a view of the Lough on the horizon, complimented by a landscaped garden design with sweeping Asphalt driveway and patio areas. This stunning rural and leafy location is convenient to the A1 carriageway for Moira and Antrim with access for Lisburn and Belfast. Viewing a must!
From Moira roundabout, take A26 and continue to the Ballinderry Crossroads at Ballinderry Antiques. Continue on to the next crossroads at Lough Road. Take left and continue to the staggered crossroad and continue straight on. No. 28d is on the right hand side near the Crumlin road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »