This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
Additional InformationA well presented first floor apartment enjoying a good position in Glenmore Park within walking distance of local shops, bus stops and Hilden train stop.
Only a short commute and within walking distance of Lisburn City centre with all amenities this property is sure to be of particular interest to first time buyers, investors and those seeking close proximity to public transport links.
Accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance hall, kitchen, lounge, 2 bedroom and bathroom.
White PVC double glazed windows.
Phoenix Gas central heating.
Communal area to rear and communal green areas.
Location: Fronting Glenmore Park, off Mill Street.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- with front door with double glazed insets, wood flooring, single panelled radiator.
- LOUNGE:14' 10" x 12' 6" (4.52m x 3.81m)
- with wood flooring, double panelled radiator.
- KITCHEN:9' 0" x 7' 7" (2.74m x 2.31m)
- with range of high and low level fitted units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, 4 ring electric hob unit and stainless steel extractor hood, built-in oven, extractor fan, space for fridge/freeer, space for washing machine, part tiled walls, tiled floor, single panelled radiator.
- REAR HALL:
- with hotpress and storage, single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):11' 7" x 10' 11" max. (3.53m x 3.33m)
- with built-in wardrobe, double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):10' 11" x 6' 5" (3.33m x 1.96m)
- with double panelled radiator.
- BATHROOM:6' 4" x 5' 6" (1.93m x 1.68m)
- with white suite comprising panelled bath, shower unit over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., fully tiled walls, ladder style heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- Communal area to rear.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views