- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Stunning Mews Style Town residence in the heart of BT9
- Exceptional standard of finish and specification throughout
- Nolte Kitchen with range of appliances and Carrara Stone worktops, open plan to
- Living/dining area with feature exposed brick wall and wood effect gas glass stove
- Three first floor bedrooms, master with luxury ensuite shower room
- Enclosed balcony area off third bedroom with Iroko hardwood floor and views down Lancefield
- Luxury bathroom with Laufen sanitary ware and feature full length skylight
- Additional ground floor wc and utility room with access to enclosed seating area
- Private and enclosed generous courtyard garden to rear with gas fired firepit, extensive lighting and mature bamboo screening
- Garage with remote control up and over door
- Extensive paviour and tarmac parking area to front and side with integrated ground lighting
- Ground floor 2 Zone Underfloor gas heating with offsite WIFI app control
- Extensive use of Iroko hardwood throughout, including window frames, sliding door to kitchen and courtyard screen
- First floor feature Adagio vertical fin radiators
- Mechanical heat recovery ventilation and temperature controlled fresh air and humidity system throughout
- Alarm system/CCTV cameras internally with smart phone viewing
- Live Virgin Media broadband connection with hardwired WIFI signal boosters
- Only a two minute walk down tree lined Lancefield Road onto the Lisburn Road and its array of cafes and shops
- 10 year structural warranty
Additional InformationTRULY A ONE OFF HOME
This simply stunning mews style town residence constructed in white brickwork occupies a superb situation in the heart of Malone. Whilst offering that all important privacy in one's own home it could not be more convenient with the thriving Lisburn Road and many other amenities virtually on one's doorstep including shops, restaurants and transport links.
The property offers ideally balanced accommodation over two floors finished to the very highest standard of specification with quality everywhere one looks and every aspect of the epitamy of modern day living catered for. There are an abundance of outstanding features from the light filled downstairs open plan living combining the secluded courtyard garden area to the fully enclosed first floor balcony looking down Lancefield Road.
This fabulous home is going to offer potential buyers a breath of fresh air with something new and diverse appealing especially to those young professionals and also the more discerning purchaser looking to downsize. One could not fail to be impressed with viewing simply a must.
- Iroko solid harwood front door and glazed side panels to . . .
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, low level lighting.
- Luxury white suite comprising floating low flush wc, quartz plinth with contemporary sink unit with brass taps, touch screen mirror, feature stone wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor.
- LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO LIVING & DINING ROOM AREA:
- 8.64m x 4.67m (28' 4" x 15' 4")
Extensive range of high and low level units, contemporary stainless steel sink unit, quartz drainer and matching work surfaces, Kupperbush electric double oven, Nory induction hob with integrated extractor fan, integrated fridge freezer, integrated wine fridge, integrated dishwasher, built-in shelving, contemporary lighting and low voltage spotlights, ceramic tiled floor, feature exposed brick wall and floor to ceiling windows incorporating double glazed door to garden area, additional integrated floor power points, feature glass fronted wood effect gas stove, under stairs storage cupboard. Iroko solid wood and glazed sliding door from reception hall.
- UTILITY AREA:
- Plumbed for washer dryer, Glowworm gas fired boiler, plant cupboard, ceramic tiled floor, Iroko double glazed door to enclosed seating area.
- Solid Iroko staircase with low level lighting and stainelss steel ballustrade from reception hall.
- Full length sky light giving additional natural light, feature radiators, low voltage spotlights, storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.73m x 2.69m (12' 3" x 8' 10")
Wall lighting, low voltage spotlights, feature window with wood panelling.
- LUXURY ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with contemporary shower unit and telephone hand shower, vanity sink unit and floating low flush wc, mosaic effect tiled floor, fully tiled walls, storage alcove, low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.77m x 2.69m (9' 1" x 8' 10")
Built-in robes, feature window with wood panelling, wall lighting, low voltage spotlights, feature radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.35m x 2.03m (11' 0" x 6' 8")
Extensive built-in shelving, feature radiator, low voltage spotlights, Iroko double glazed door and matching floor to ceiling side panel leading to good sized enclosed balcony area with solid Iroko timber floor and low voltage spotlights with views down Lancefield Road.
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising tiled panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, contemporary overhead shower and separate hand shower, matching vanity unit and floating wc, tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, storage alcove, touch screen mirror, shaving points, low voltage spotlights, feature full length sky light giving additional natural light.
- Extensive pavior and tarmac area to the front and side of the property with integrated ground lighting. Door bird stainless steel door entry system with off site Wifi facetime control.
- Completely private rear courtyard garden with exposed brick wall and Iroko panelling, beds and planting, built-in seating area and feature Elementi gas fired fire pit, overhead and ground uplighting and concealed power points. Steps and door to . . .
- 4.67m x 3.2m (15' 4" x 10' 6")
Remote control up and over door, light and power, tiled floor, outside tap.
Heading out of Belfast on the Lisburn Road, turn left onto Lancefield Road. At the end of Lancefield the property is located straight ahead.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »