- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Brand New Attractive Detached Family Home
- Finished to an Excellent Standard Throughout
- Located Down a Private Laneway of Only Four Houses in Total
- Living Room
- Superb Brand New Fitted Kitchen with Range of Appliances, Open Plan to Dining/Family Area
- Separate Utility Room
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Master with En Suite Shower Room
- Bathroom with Four Piece White Suite
- Additional Downstairs WC
- Newly Laid Gardens in Lawns
- Rear Garden Fully Enclosed
- Driveway with Parking
- In Close Proximity to Many Amenities Including Shops, Bangor Grammar School, Leading Local Primary Schools, Bloomfield Shopping Complex, Ward Park and Bangor Town Centre
- Early Viewing Essential
Additional InformationHere is a fantastic opportunity to purchase one of only two remaining new build properties tucked away down a private laneway within this popular residential area with excellent convenience to many amenities including shops, Bangor Grammar School, leading local primary schools, Bloomfield shopping complex, Bangor town centre and Ward Park.
Finished to an excellent standard throughout and deceptively spacious there is very little to do but move your furniture in and enjoy. The accommodation comprises living room, superb brand new luxury kitchen open plan to family/dining area on the ground floor. Upstairs this fine home is further enhanced by having four well proportioned bedrooms, including master with en suite shower room, as well as bathroom with four piece white suite. Externally the properties will be laid in lawns and there will also be driveway with parking. Other benefits include Phoenix Gas heating, double glazed windows, downstairs WC and utility room.
With new build opportunities in this area being at a premium we advise a viewing at your earliest opportunity so as to appreciate it in its entirety and to avoid disappointment.
- Composite front door with double glazed arched over panel to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Fully tiled floor, good sized storage cupboard under stairs.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.6m x 3.58m (15' 1" x 11' 9")
at widest points
- GROUND FLOOR WC:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin, tiled splashback, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled floor, extractor fan
- BRAND NEW KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING / FAMILY AREA:
- 6.48m x 5.84m (21' 3" x 19' 2")
at widest points
Extensive range of high and low level high gloss units, granite effect work surfaces, one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, integrated oven, integrated four ring hob, glass splashback, extractor fan above, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, breakfast bar, part tiled floor, part carpeted floor, uPVC double glazed French doors to rear garden, aspect overlooking rear garden, gas fired boiler.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.39m x 2.24m (7' 10" x 7' 4")
Storage cupboards, granite effect work surfaces, single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, fully tiled floor, uPVC double glazed door to outside, extractor fan.
- Velux window letting in additional natural light, storage cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.27m x 3.66m (14' 0" x 12' 0")
at widest points
En Suite Shower Room
Three piece white suite comprising: built-in fully tiled shower cubicle with Grohe shower unit, floating wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback, low flush WC, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.56m x 2.95m (11' 8" x 9' 8")
Access to roofspace
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.74m x 2.41m (9' 0" x 7' 11")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.11m x 2.06m (6' 11" x 6' 9")
- Four piece white suite comprising: panelled bath with mixer tap, separate built-in fully tiled shower cubicle with Grohe shower unit, low flush WC, floating wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback, fully tiled floor, part tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, Velux window letting in additional natural light, extractor fan.
- Newly laid gardens in lawns to front and rear, rear garden fully enclosed with paved patio barbecue area, additional side garden in lawns, tarmac driveway with parking for cars, small development of only four properties.
Cranley Road is located off the Gransha Road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
77th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »