- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached House extending c.3000 sq ft
- Five Bedrooms
- Three Receptions
- Detached Double Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows & Doors
- Sleek Modern Interior
- Semi Rural Location
- Close Proximity To A26 Commuter Route To Coleraine & Belfast
- Views Over Rolling Countryside
Beautifully presented detached property extending to c. 3100 sq ft and occupying a site of c.0.75 acres with panoramic views over rolling countryside as far as the eye can see. Internally presented to show house standard to include beautiful Kitchen leading to Sunroom. Lounge with multi fuel stove connected to the main central heating system and a Family Room offer generous social space within the natural flow of the property.
Designed to fully appreciate the rural views and maximise natural daylight whilst embracing a very welcoming social aspect, perfect for those sunny days and barbeque nights. Of recent construction, this is indeed a beautiful property which should be viewed to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
- Entrance Hall:
- with Georgian style uPVC entrance door over and side lights, cloaks cupboard, telephone point, smoke alarm, tiled flooring.
- 4.45m x 6.86m (14' 7" x 22' 6")
with feature hole in the wall style fireplace, tiled hearth wooden over mantle, multi fuel stove with back boiler, triple aspect windows, wooden flooring, TV point, French doors to rear garden.
- Family Room:
- 4.42m x 4.45m (14' 6" x 14' 7")
with laminate flooring, double aspect windows, glazed double doors to hallway.
- 4.34m x 7.37m (14' 3" x 24' 2")
with extensive range of range of eye & low level shaker style units, tiled between, integrated hob & oven, overhead extractor fan, housing for fridge freezer, window pelmets, bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit, centre island, triple aspect windows, tiled floor, modern square archway to Sunroom.
- 3.12m x 3.86m (10' 3" x 12' 8")
with tiled floor, recessed lighting, French doors to rear garden.
- Rear Porch:
- with tiled floor.
- Utility Room:
- with low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, space for washing machine & tumble drier, walk in storage cupboard, tiled floor.
- Cloaks Cupboard:
- with WC and wash hand basin, partially tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Gallery Landing:
- with walk in hotpress, storage cupboard, smoke alarm, gallery style landing.
- Master Bedroom:
- 3.84m x 4.01m (12' 7" x 13' 2")
with walk in wardrobe, shelved and railed,laminate flooring.
Ensuite with fully tiled walk in corner shower cubicle, electric shower fitting, low flush WC,pedestal wash hand basin, half tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Bedroom (2):
- 3.38m x 4.45m (11' 1" x 14' 7")
with laminate flooring, Jack & Jill style access to Bathroom, dual aspect windows.
- Bedroom (3):
- 3.53m x 4.45m (11' 7" x 14' 7")
with laminate flooring, dual aspect windows.
- Bedroom (4)
- 3.56m x 4.37m (11' 8" x 14' 4")
with laminate flooring, dual aspect windows.
- Bedroom (5):
- 2.26m x 3.18m (7'5 x 10'5)
with wooden flooring.
- comprising; panel bath, fully tiled walk in shower cubicle with thermostatic shower fitting, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, half tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Property approached by stoned driveway leading to parking bay, enclosed by ranch style fencing and gate. Front garden laid in lawn with raised kerbs.
Rear garden laid in lawn with decking and seasonal planting, outside lights and tap.
Approaching along the Kilraughts Road, cross the A44 onto the Ballyveely Road. Number 28A will be on your left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »