28A Ballyhill Lane, Nutt's Corner, Crumlin BT29 4YP
4 Bed Detached house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A simply stunning home on a private one acre site located in the Nutt’s Corner area
- Impressive entrance hall with a Chinese slate floor and a cloakroom
- Wonderful lounge with a feature gas fire and dual aspect windows
- Beautiful living room with a feature fireplace and dual aspect windows
- Fantastic kitchen with integrated appliances and a centre island
- Dining room with double doors to the garden and open plan to the kitchen
- Utility room with fitted units and plumbing for white goods
- Downstairs WC with a white two piece suite
- Master bedroom benefiting from an en-suite and a dressing room
- A further three spacious double bedrooms
- Family bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower
- Detached double garage with light, power and twin doors
- Stable block with four stables and a tack room
- Private gardens of approximately one acre with a decked area and a patio
- Beautiful tranquil location within easy commuting distance of Belfast & Lisburn
Nutt’s About Me!
If you are ready for a life changing opportunity then look no further than 28a Ballyhill Lane… with sheer luxury, an abundance of space, beautiful gardens and peaceful surroundings you will be simply blown away. A lot of careful planning and thought went into building this wonderful home and it benefits from a ‘Beam’ vacuum system, a double garage and a stable block. With four double bedrooms and plenty of reception space it is perfect for an established or growing family as it provides more than enough space and fun for all age groups. This really is a fantastic opportunity to purchase a fabulous family home with peace and tranquillity in abundance.
Downstairs comprises of an impressive entrance hall with a Chinese slate floor, a beautiful lounge with a contemporary gas fire, a living room with a feature fireplace, a superb kitchen with a centre island and integrated appliances, a utility room, a dining room with double doors to the garden and open plan to the kitchen and a downstairs WC with a modern two piece suite. Upstairs comprises a master bedroom with a luxury en-suite bathroom and a walk-in dressing room, a further three double bedrooms and a family bathroom that benefits from a separate bath and shower. The roofspace is floored and has been designed in such a way that should you require it can be turned into bedrooms.
The property sits on a private one acre site that includes a fantastic decked area which is accessed from the double doors from the dining room and benefits from wonderful countryside views… a great place to entertain or relax on. There is a large lawn that the children of the family will love, from kicking a ball to playing with the family pet. There is an abundance of parking, a double garage with twin doors and a stable block with four stables and a tack room.
This wonderful detached family home benefits from a delightful rural location that is approximately two miles from the Nutt’s Corner Roundabout. It is conveniently positioned for those seeking easy access to the International Airport and leading schools while being within easy driving distance to Antrim, Belfast and Lisburn.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floorplans for room layout and measurements.
Lounge 17'8" x 14'8"
Living Room 15'8" x 14'8"
Kitchen 19'7" x 15'5"
Dining Room 15'5" x 12'1"
Master Bedroom 17'8" x 14'8"
Dressing Room 9'2" x 6'8"
En-suite 9'1" x 6'5"
Bedroom 2 15'8" x 14'8"
Bedroom 3 15'4" x 12'1"
Bedroom 4 13'4" x 9'9"
Bathroom 10'6" x 9'8"
Floored Roofspace 41'7" x 16'5"
Double Garage 25'1" x 19'11"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »