- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Handsome Semi-Detached Residence
- Five Well-Proportioned Bedrooms (Three With Ensuite Facilities)
- Living Room with Gas Fire
- Luxury Kitchen With Built-In Appliances
- Utility Room
- Cloakroom With WC
- Luxury Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Integral Garage
- Gardens With Laid Lawns & External Lighting
Additional InformationThis is an elegant and impressive home with a high standard of finish throughout.
The front of the house reflect simple, classical architecture, with the rear open plan living, dining and kitchen area offering contemporary living space.
Internally, the accommodation is spread across three floors, and as you move through the property, classical features of high ceilings and clean proportions, offer bright, stylish and spacious rooms. French doors lead from the open plan living, kitchen and dining area, onto the secluded garden, offering the perfect setting for outdoor entertaining.
Viewing is highly recommended.
- Entrance door leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Understairs storage.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.52m x 4.06m (14' 10" x 13' 4")
Limestone fireplace and hearth with gas fire.
- Low flush WC. Semi-pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Ceramic tiled floor.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA:
- 6.15m x 5.99m (20' 2" x 19' 8")
Full range of high and low level units. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Built-in dishwasher. Recess for fridge/freezer. 4 ring ceramic hob. Double oven. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. French double doors to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.76m x 2.26m (12' 4" x 7' 5")
Range of units. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.36m x 3.76m (17' 7" x 12' 4")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.04m x 3.38m (13' 3" x 11' 1")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Low flush WC. Semi-pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.01m x 2.95m (13' 2" x 9' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.01m x 2.92m (13' 2" x 9' 7")
- Contemporary white suite comprising, panelled bath with mixer taps and shower fitment. Semi-pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Low flush WC. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 6.02m x 5.03m (19' 9" x 16' 6")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle. Low flush WC. Semi-pedestal wash hand basin. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (5) (Currently Used As Dressing Room):
- 4.04m x 3.53m (13' 3" x 11' 7")
Shares ensuite with Bedroom 4.
- GARDEN AREAS:
- To the rear of the property is a paved patio area with gardens in lawn, and a southerly aspect. Driveway parking to front.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »