- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Very well presented newly refurbished 2 bedroom semi detached property.
- Just undergone an extensive refurbishment programme to include installation of fully fitted kitchen, new carpets and wood flooring, internal and external redecoration.
- Bright lounge with feature exposed brick fireplace, slate hearth and pine mantle.
- Dining room with wood flooring, open plan to lounge.
- Fully fitted luxury kitchen with high and low level units, integrated electric oven and hob, tiled floor.
- 2 well proprtioned first floor double bedrooms, master with built in storage cupboard.
- Bathroom with modern white suite, shower cubicle with electric shower, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Spacious private lawned rear garden with flagged patio area, perfect for al-fresco dining.
- Pebbled garden to front with off street car parking.
- Desirable location close to many local amenities including Springhill shopping centre & Ballykillaire sports ground, and short drive to town centre.
- Easy access to main aertial routes for commuting to Belfast and beyond.
- No onward chain.
Lounge; 11'11" x 9'9" (3.63m x 2.97m)
Dining; 10'3" x 9'8" (3.12m x 2.95m)
Kitchen; 10'3" x 9'9" (3.12m x 2.97m)
Bedroom 1; 13'4" x 10'10" (4.06m x 3.30m)
Bedroom 2; 12'1" x 11'9" (3.69m x 3.58m)
Bathroom; 6'1" x 5'6" (1.85m x 1.68m)
Homes2let are delighted to offer to the sales market this charming extremely well presented semi-detached property.
Benefitting from a recent refurbisment programme, this fine home will have a broad appeal in today's sales market.
Situated in a very popular location with many local amentities close by and offering excellent transport links.
Viewers will be impressed with the very high presentation and finish of this superb property.
For further details or to arrange a viewing please contact Johnny on 07815060703.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »