- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Recently refurbished semi-detached villa
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Living room with fireplace
- Separate dining/family room
- New kitchen with integrated appliances
- Contemporary kitchen with white suite
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazing
- Detached brick garage
- Mature front and south-facing rear gardens
- Cul-de-sac location
- Close to excellent local schools, parks and amenities
- No onward chain
Additional InformationEnjoying a generous site with a south facing rear garden, this bright, modernised semi-detached villa is conveniently located in a cul-de-sac off the Castlereagh Road.
Recently renovated, the accommodation is bright and well-proportioned. A brand new kitchen and bathroom have just been installed.
Close to excellent local schools and amenities, the property is also within a short stroll of the recently opened Greenway with links to Greenville Park and Ballyhackamore.
With little to do except move in, internal inspection is highly recommended.
- Double glazed front door and side lights.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Under stairs storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.8m x 3.43m (12' 6" x 11' 3")
Fireplace with tiled hearth.
- 3.5m x 3.4m (11' 6" x 11' 2")
Open plan to:
- 5.11m x 2.32m (16' 9" x 7' 7")
Newly installed range of high and low level units. Single drainer one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit. Integrated four ring hob and underbench oven, extractor fan above. Dishwasher, fridge, freezer, ceramic tiled floor. uPVC double glazed back door to garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.78m x 3.42m (12' 5" x 11' 3")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.48m x 3.41m (11' 5" x 11' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.75m x 2.35m (9' 0" x 7' 9")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with screen and Triton electric shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, shower hotpress with copper cylinder with Willis type immersion heater.
- Access to roofspace.
- DETACHED BRICK GARAGE:
- 5.34m x 2.82m (17' 6" x 9' 3")
Up and over door, power and light, oil fired boiler. Plumbed for washing machine.
- REAR GARDEN:
- Fully enclosed, good-sized rear garden with southerly aspect in lawns with well-stocked flowerbeds featuring variety of plants, trees and shrubs. Patio and sitting areas.
From Outer Ring head towards city on Castlereagh Road and turn right after church in to Orby Street. Follow road to the right and property is towards the end on the right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
70th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »