- Prominent ground floor retail unit on the busy Newtownards Road.
- High volume of passing vehicular and pedestrian traffic.
- Accommodation extends to approx. 385 sq ft (35.77 sq m).
- Unit benefits from a good fit-out and required minimal ongoing expenditure.
- Suitable for a variety of uses subject to any necessary statutory consents.
- EPC - C66
The Newtownards Road is one of Belfast’s main arterial routes heading East from Belfast City Centre towards Ballyhackamore. The subject property is situated close to the junction with Dee Street.
The Newtownards Road is in a densely populated residential area and benefits from a high level of passing traffic and pedestrian footfall. Surrounding occupiers include William Hill Bookmakers, Portview Trade Centre, James Brown & Sons Funeral Directors and East Belfast Partnership.
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »