This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Substantial Former Public House and Guesthouse Over Three Floors
- Prominent Town Centre Location
- Two Bars and Lounge/Office/Male/Female Toilets, Store Room/Cold store
- Fourteen Guest Rooms/No Licence
- Ideal for use as a Cafe, Hotel or Guest House
- Subject to all Statutory and Relevant Planning Approvals
Additional InformationViewing Times:
Viewing by Appointment by phoning the Office on 02890393966.
Formerly Dan Campbell's bar and guest house, this landmark property in a prominent location in the busy coastal town of Larne, close to the prime retail district, is marketed for sale. Comprising of accommodation to three floors, the ground floor consists of main bar area, office, suite of male/female toilets, store room and cold store.First floor has a further bar and lounge area, followed by fourteen guest rooms over the remaining second and third floors.Sold without a licence, this substantial commercial property would be ideal for use as a cafe, hotel or guest house, subject to all statutory and relevant planning approvals.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 9 days)
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views