- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached family home
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
- Kitchen with solid wooden units
- Cloakroom with LFWC
- 2 Bathrooms
- PVC double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating system
- Detached garage
- Gardens in lawn to front and rear
- Gardens well maintained with superb privacy
- Set back from the main road offering added privacy
- Convenient to Ballymena town centre
- Convenient to main commuting routes
Additional InformationSet back from the main road, this detached family home boasts 4 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, 2 bathrooms and detached garage. Located on a select site on the Ballymoney Road, this property has the benefit of convenience to local schools yet retains a quiet undisturbed feel in its front and rear gardens. With many original features alongside modern kitchen and bathroom this house will appeal to a wide range of potential purchasers not just for its location and accommodation but due to the superb gardens and exterior space.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With PVC front door. Laminated wooden flooring. Staircase to first floor. Coving to ceiling.
- 1.75m x 1.73m (5' 9" x 5' 8")
With LFWC and WHB.
- 6.27m x 3.28m (20' 7" x 10' 9")
With cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth and ornate wooden surround and mantle. Coving to ceiling. Laminated wooden flooring. Spacious dining area.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.09m x 3.23m (13' 5" x 10' 7")
With cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth and ornate surround and mantle. Coving to ceiling.
- 3.58m x 2.59m (11' 9" x 8' 6")
With a range of eye and low level fitted units with chrome handles. 1 1/4 bowl stainless steel sink unit and drainer with mixer taps. Integrated 5 ring gas hob, double electric oven. Space for microwave. Hooded extractor fan. Saucepan drawers. Larder cupboard. Heated towel rail. Splashback tiling. Spot lighting to ceiling. PVC door to rear.
- With hotpress with shelved storage. Access to loft.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.06m x 3.1m (13' 4" x 10' 2")
With a range of fitted furniture including vanity unit and wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.92m x 2.84m (9' 7" x 9' 4")
With built-in wardrobe
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.14m x 3.15m (13' 7" x 10' 4")
With picture rail and built-in wardrobe
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.87m x 2.84m (9' 5" x 9' 4")
- BATHROOM (1):
- 2.84m x 2.29m (9' 4" x 7' 6")
With 3 piece white suite comprising LFWC, WHB, panelled bath with telephone shower over. Splashback tiling. Hotpress with shelved storage.
- BATHROOM (2):
- 2.01m x 1.68m (6' 7" x 5' 6")
With 2 piece white suite comprising WHB and panelled bath.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- With roller door and side pedestrian door.
- Asphalt driveway to front and side of property. Gardens in lawn with planted boarders and mature hedging. Bespoke built seating gazebo ideal for summer time. Large garden in lawn to rear with paved area. Sunken area for trampoline. Children's Wendy house. Site enclosed by wooden fencing and mature hedging.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »