- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached House
- Detached garage / store
- Five bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Open plan kitchen / dining area
- Stunning views
Additional InformationImpressive detached house, detached garage/store and mature gardens off the Seacoast Road, Bellarena.
Situated in a spectacular setting with incredible views of Binevenagh Mountain to the front and the Donegal hills to the rear.
The circa 0.5 acre site is accessed via a shared concrete lane and is located close to the train station, and a short drive into Limavady or Coleraine.
With five bedrooms, two reception rooms, study, three bathrooms and great outdoor space this is a fabulous family home in a stunning and convenient location.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, study, sun room, open plan kitchen, utility and dining area, two bedrooms (master ensuite) and family bathroom then three more bedrooms and shower room on the first floor. The property is in good decorative order and benefits from UPVC double glazing and an oil fired central heating system. Detached two storey garage and store. Mature gardens and circa 0.5 acre site with two entrances off shared concrete lane. Spectacular views up the front of Binevenagh Mountain.
- UPVC front door with glazed side panels. Wide and airy entrance hall with Iroko wood flooring and glass brick wall. Hotpress.
- Lounge 4.8m x 3.8m (15'9" x 12'6")
- Comfortable living room with tall fireplace and inset with multi-fuel stove. Zebra style tiled surround and slate hearth. Iroko wood flooring. TV point.
- Study 3.9m x 3m (12'10" x 9'10")
- Cosy study with Iroko wood flooring, Through to:
- Sun room 5m x 3.95m (16'5" x 13'0")
- Bright and spacious triple aspect sun room with vaulted ceiling. Contemporary free standing multi fuel stove and flue. Double doors to patio area. TV point.
- Kitchen / Utility / Dining area 7.3m x 6.15m (23'11" x 20'2")
- "L shaped" and open plan kitchen, utility and dining area with views in three directions. Good range of floor and eye level high gloss kitchen units and Silastone work surfaces with one and half bowl under counter sink with mixer tap. Gas range with stainless steel extractor hood. Integrated dishwasher, electric double oven / microwave oven and space for fridge / freezer. Utility closet plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Bi-fold doors to patio area. Tiled floor and splashback. Recessed spot lighting.
- Bathroom 2.65m x 2.45m (8'8" x 8'0")
- Family bathroom with contemporary suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mirrored cabinet and bath with contemporary mixer tap. Tiled floor and walls. Recessed spot lighting.
- Bedroom 1 3.9m x 3.9m (12'10" x 12'10")
- Carpeted double bedroom with TV and telephone points.
- Bedroom 2 7.15m x 4.35m (23'5" x 14'3")
- Double aspect master bedroom and ensuite. Iroko wood flooring. Double doors to patio area. TV point.
- Ensuite 2.2m x 1.65m (7'3" x 5'5")
- Contemporary suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and mirrored unit, shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiled floor and walls. Recessed spot lighting.
- First floor
- Mahogany stairs to first floor with carpeted landing. Three velux windows.
- Bedroom 3 4.4m x 3.6m (14'5" x 11'10")
- Carpeted double bedroom. TV point.
- Shower room 2.95m x 1.65m (9'8" x 5'5")
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiled floor. Velux window.
- Bedroom 4 4.75m x 3.25m (15'7" x 10'8")
- Carpeted double bedroom with built in double wardrobe. TV point.
- Bedroom 5 4.25m x 3.8m (13'11" x 12'6")
- Carpeted double bedroom with eaves storage and velux window. TV point.
- Detached garage / store 13.5m x 5m (44'3" x 16'5")
- Large, two storey garage and store with roller shutter door and pedestrian door.
- Access via concrete lane off Seacoast Road. Wooden perimeter fence with two vehicle entrances. Tarmac driveway and surround. Circa 0.5 acre site in neat lawn. Pavoir brick patio seating areas. Spectacular views of Binevenagh Mountain, surrounding farmland and Donegal Hills.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »