280 Killaughey Road, Donaghadee BT21 0LY
5 Bed Detached house For Sale
- MAIN RESIDENCE
- Three good bedrooms on the first floor
- Kitchen (Freedom to be fitted by the purchaser at their own choice)
- Living area with feature fireplace and cast iron multi fuel stove
- Utility room ( Freedom to be fitted by the purchaser at their own choice)
- First floor shower room
- Modern ground floor bathroom suite
- Gas fired central heating system
- Double glazed windows in pvc frames and external doors
- Two bedrooms ( Both with ensuites)
- Living room with multi fuel cast iron stove
- Kitchen with range of fitted units and Oil fired Aga range
- Two Utility rooms
- 1 Circa 6 acre field, hay shed, stabling, 21 kennels with excercise runs, grooming parlour, wash room, detached stores etc.
Additional InformationThomas Orr are delighted to offer the opportunity to purchase this impressive small holding located in a picturesque rural setting yet convenient distance to Newtownards and Bangor town centres. Approached by a gravel laneway this detached property with annex boasts a wealth of character and charm with well proportioned flexible accommodation throughout. Eternally the property offers 21 dog kennels, reception areas, grooming parlour, utilitiy areas, detached stores, hay shed, stabling, hard standing areas providing ample car parking and an enclosed field offering circa 6 acres etc. Viewing is essential to appreciate the versatility of everything this home has to offer.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Pvc double glazed front door, laminate wood effect strip floor.
- 4.52m x 2.57m (14' 10" x 8' 5")
To be fitted by purchaser. arch to
- LIVING AREA
- 4.62m x 4.52m (15' 2" x 14' 10")
Inglenook style fireplace with cast iron multi fuel stove.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.19m x 1.91m (13' 9" x 6' 3")
To be fitted by purchaser, pvc double glazed back door.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, suspended wash hand basin, panelled bath, mira electric shower unit, storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.94m x 3.58m (12' 11" x 11' 9")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.14m x 3.43m (13' 7" x 11' 3")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.2m x 1.88m (10' 6" x 6' 2")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising of low flush wc, wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle , thermostatically controlled shower unit, part tiled walls.
- ATTACHED ANNEX
- 4.78m x 4.11m (15' 8" x 13' 6")
Excellent range of high and low level units, oil fired Aga range, gas cooker, under stairs storage cupboard.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.62m x 1.88m (15' 2" x 6' 2")
Pvc double glazed back door, plumbed for washing machine.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.57m x 2.62m (15' 0" x 8' 7")
Ensuite comprising of white suite, low flush wc, vanity unit, fully tiled shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit.
- UTILITY ROOM 2
- 5.21m x 1.55m (17' 1" x 5' 1")
Excellent range of high and low level units, twin tub sink unit, mixer tap, plumbed for dish washer, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, cloaks cupboard, gas boiler, pvc double glazed back door,
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.05m x 3.25m (16' 7" x 10' 8")
Multi fuel cast iron stove, pvc double glazed patio doors.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.45m x 3.23m (11' 4" x 10' 7")
Ensuite comprising of white suite, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed low voltage spot lighting.
- Approached via a gravel laneway to extensive gravel parking area, Front garden laid in lawn with shrub border with pond, kitchen garden with polytunnel, greenhouse, garden shed and water tap.
- GARDEN STORE
- 6.81m x 3.61m (22' 4" x 11' 10")
Light, power, tap.
- REAR YARD
- 6.32m x 5.05m (20' 9" x 16' 7")
- 15.52m x 9.32m (50' 11" x 30' 7")
Four internal stables, light,power,
- WALLED GARDEN
- Currently used as poultry pen.
- DETACHED STORE
- 9.09m x 4.22m (29' 10" x 13' 10")
- One circa 6 acre field with pond
- 4.34m x 3.63m (14' 3" x 11' 11")
Pvc double glazed front doo, ceramic tiled floor.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Pvc double glazed door.
- Store Room
- 3.63m x 3.05m (11' 11" x 10' 0")
- Wash hand basin, low flush wc.
- 6.07m x 2.77m (19' 11" x 9' 1")
Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless sink unit, mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, walk in dog wash bay.
- 21 covered kennels each with excerise runs and outdoor stone excerise areas
- GROOMING PARLOUR
- 3.63m x 3.53m (11' 11" x 11' 7")
Ceramic tiled floor.
- 6.53m x 3.63m (21' 5" x 11' 11")
Light, power, ceramic tiled floor.
- WASH ROOM
- 3.63m x 3.18m (11' 11" x 10' 5")
Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled, gas shower unit, electric shower unit.
Off Killaughey Road Donaghadee.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »