- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Bright and Airy Family Home
- Three Reception Rooms - Lounge, Sitting and Formal Dining
- Three First Floor Bedrooms - Master Ensuite Shower Room
- Large Kitchen with Central Island
- Utility Room
- Cloakroom with WC and WHB
- Gardens to Front and Rear
Additional InformationThis is bright and airy family home located off the ever popular Galgorm Road. This home has plenty offer any family, with three reception rooms and three large bedrooms, gardens front and rear and detached garage. There are pleasant unspoiled rural views to the rear.
With easy access to Ahoghill, Gracehill Primary School etc and only a short drive to Ballymena, and the M2.
- Hallway 3.56 x 3.32 (11'8" x 10'10")
- Solid wood floor.
- Dining Room 3.57 x 3.57 (11'8" x 11'8")
- Solid wood floor. Open to kitchen.
- Kitchen 6.12 x 4 (20'0" x 13'1")
- Refitted cream shaker units with display cabinets and wine rack. Stainless steel sink. Centre island. Store cupboard. Space for American fridge / freezer. Space for large range cooker (electric). Integrated dishwasher. Tiled floor.
- Utility Room 1.8 x 1.76 (5'10" x 5'9")
- Eye and low level units. Stainless steel sink. Automatic washing machine.
- Cloakroom 1.68 x 0.97 (5'6" x 3'2")
- Fully tiled.
- Snug 4 x 3.28 (13'1" x 10'9")
- Set off kitchen. Tiled floor. Decorative fireplace.
- Sitting Room 5.68 x 4.18 (18'7" x 13'8")
- Solid wood floor. Open fire. Ceiling cornicing and centre rose. Bay window.
- Hot press cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 4.29 x 4 (14'0" x 13'1")
- With built-in cupboard and eaves storage.
- Bedroom 2 4.19 x 3.71 (13'8" x 12'2")
- Eaves storage access.
- Family Bathroom 3 x 1.67 (9'10" x 5'5")
- Low flush W/C and wash hand basin. Jacuzzi style bath. Fully tiled. Chrome towel rail.
- Bedroom 3 5.67 x 3.53 (max) (18'7" x 11'6" (max))
- Ensuite / Shower Room 2.14 x 1.66 (7'0" x 5'5")
- Low flush W/C, wash hand basin set in vanity and shower.
- Asphalt driveway with parking for multiple cars.
- Detached Garage 5.4 x 4 (17'8" x 13'1")
- Power and lights. Roller door and side pedestrian door.
- Gardens to front and back. Beautiful and rural views to the rear.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »