- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Lounge / Dining area
- Downstairs WC
- Refitted kitchen
- Three bedrooms
- uPVC double glazing
- Gas heating
- Detached garage
- Superb spacious private rear garden
Additional InformationA beautifully presented semi detached chalet home with fabulous rear garden.
The property has been thoughtfully renovated with improvements including UPVC double glazed windows, gas heating, a feature multi fuel stove, refitted kitchen and the addition of a ground floor WC.
The stunning rear garden has something for all the family - a lovely lawn, large paved patio for barbecues and vegetable garden. Beyond is a lovely open aspect providing a wonderful sense of both privacy and escapism.
The location is exceptionally convenient to Lisburn City Centre, schools, Leisureplex, Omniplex and restaurants. For those who enjoy nature, the magnificent Lagan Valley Tow Path is within minutes walk. The Sprucefield Complex, M1 and A1 access are just over 1 mile away.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- UPVC entrance door. Oak flooring.
- 4.14m x 3.84m (13' 7" x 12' 7")
Feature multi purpose cast iron stove. Oak flooring. Open plan to:
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- White suite. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Extractor fan. Access to understairs storage.
- DINING AREA:
- 3.669m x 2.749m (12' 0" x 9' 0")
Oak flooring. French doors to rear garden.
- FITTED KITCHEN:
- 3.675m x 2.192m (12' 1" x 7' 2")
Excellent range of light oak high and low level units. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Built in gas hob and double oven. Extractor fan. Feature wall tiling. Tiled floor. Integrated fridge and dishwasher. Part tiled walls.
- Access to attic approached by folding ladder.
- BEDROOM ONE:
- 3.93m x 2.9m (12' 11" x 9' 6")
Double built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 3.935m x 2.893m (12' 11" x 9' 6")
Built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 2.987m x 2.057m (9' 10" x 6' 9")
- White suite. Panelled bath with Mira sport electric shower and shower screen. Pedestal wash hand basin. WC. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan.
- DETACHED GARAGE WITH UTILITY AREA:
- 5.849m x 3.124m (19' 2" x 10' 3")
Sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Light and power.
- Neat front garden in lawn. Large concrete driveway. Superb rear garden in lawn with raspberry bushes, apple trees and vegetable garden enclosed, all by mature hedging. Paved patio area. Belfast sink unit with tap. Outside lights.
Off Hillsborough Road, Lisburn
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
36th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »