- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A Most Impressive And Well Presented Detached Property With Large Two Storey Extension
- Spacious And Adaptable Family Accommodation Extending To Approximately 1628 Square Feet
- Pleasantly Elevated And Spacious Setting Within This Much Sought After Residential Area Convenient To Local Shops, Train Station, Lisburn And Belfast
- Lounge With Solid Oak Floor
- Family Room Multi Fuel Stove And Open Plan To Dining Area And Kitchen
- Luxury Oak Fitted Kitchen With Belling Kensington Range Style Oven And Dining Area With Patio Doors
- Utility Room
- Four Bedrooms (Master Bedroom With Luxury Shower Room En Suite And Dressing Room)
- Luxury Bathroom With White Suite And Chrome Heated Towel Rail
- Front Garden Laid In Lawn And Tarmac Driveway
- Enclosed Rear Garden Laid In Lawn / Pavior Brick Set Patio Area
- Detached Good Sized Garage
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
- PVC Fascias And Soffits / Alarm System Installed
A Most Impressive And Well Presented Detached Property With Large Two Storey Extension / Spacious And Adaptable Family Accommodation Extending To Approximately 1628 Square Feet
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid oak floor. PVC entrance door. Recessed spotlights. Staircase with oak spindled balustrade.
- Low flush suite. Close couple low flush wc. Wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- 5.2m x 3.m (17' 1" x 9' 10")
Solid oak floor. Recessed spotlights. Open plan to Family Room.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.52m x 3.5m (11' 7" x 11' 6")
Cast iron stove on slate hearth. Solid oak mantle. Solid oak floor. Recessed spotlights. Open plan to Dining Area and Kitchen.
- LUXURY OAK FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 6.83m x 3.12m (22' 5" x 10' 3")
Extensive range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces and breakfast bar. Bowl and half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Belling Kensington range style oven with gas hobs and hot plate. Extractor hood in canopy. Integrated dishwasher. Recessed spotlights. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. PVC double glazed double doors to Patio and Garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.67m x 1.35m (12' 0" x 4' 5")
Range of built in units. Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mono style mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. PVC double glazed back door. Gas fired boiler.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- Range of built in robes with sliding mirror doors. Archway to Bedroom one.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.86m x 3.09m (15' 11" x 10' 2")
Measurements taken to include range of built in robes with sliding mirror doors.
- LUXURY SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
- Large shower cubicle. Floating wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush ec. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 3.36m (12' 0" x 11' 0")
Measurements to include range of built in robes with sliding mirror doors. Oak laminated timber floor. Panoramic views.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.42m x 2.56m (11' 3" x 8' 5")
Oak laminated timber floor. Measurements to include built in robes with sliding mirror doors.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.36m x 3.15m (11' 0" x 10' 4")
Measurements taken to widest points. Built in cupboard. Panoramic views.
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- White suite. Panelled bath with mixer tap. Shower and screen. Vanity unit with wash hand basin with mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- SEPARATE AIRING CUPBOARD ON LANDING
- Front garden laid in lawn. Tarmac driveway. Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn. Pavior brick set patio and paths. Outside tap and light.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 7.2m x 3.28m (23' 7" x 10' 9")
Up and over door.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Moss Road turn into Woodland Park, number 28 is on the left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »