- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Extended red brick semi
- Three double bedrooms
- Spacious lounge
- Fitted kitchen with dining
- 1st floor white bathroom suite
- Oil heating
- Double glazed windows
- Attached garage
- Separate utility
- Gardens to front and rear
An attractive and extended semi detached home positioned just off the Saintfield Road, convenient to local schools, bus routes and many shopping facilities, with the Forestside shopping centre, tesco superstore and express all within a short distance of the property. This home now offers 3 double sized bedrooms, with bedroom 3 now extended above the attached garage with utility room to the rear. There is a bright and spacious lounge, fitted kitchen with dining area and a white bathroom suite with electric shower completes the accommodation. Outside there are off street parking facilities, with gardens laid in lawn to the front and an enclosed low maintenance rear garden. A quality home in a highly convenient and sought after residential location, we would highly recommend an early viewing.
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Laminate flooring.
- Lounge 14'0 x 13'0 (4.27m x 3.96m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Kitchen / dining area 15'5 x 9'5 (4.70m x 2.87m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer 1 ½ bowl sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, 4 ring hob and under oven, integrated dishwasher, extractor fan, under stairs storage, wood panelled ceiling, open to
- Dining image
- 1st floor
- Access to roof space, approached via a slingsby ladder, insulated.
- Bedroom 1 12'0 x 10'2 (3.66m x 3.10m)
- Sliding robes, and separate hot press.
- Bedroom 2 10'4 x 9'6 (3.15m x 2.90m)
- Double built in robe.
- Bedroom 3 14'11 x 11'3 (4.55m x 3.43m)
- At widest points.
- Bathroom 6'7 x 5'11 (2.01m x 1.80m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, telephone hand shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, Triton Enrich electric shower.
- Brick paved driveway leading to
- Attached garage 17'11 x 6'11 (5.46m x 2.11m)
- Up and over door, light and power. Access to utility room.
- Utility room 10'10 x 6'11 (3.30m x 2.11m)
- Light and power, plumbed for washing machine, sink unit.
- Gardens to the front laid in lawn, rear gardens brick paved with flower beds, pvc oil tank, boiler house housing oil fired boiler, outside tap and light.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »