- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent, Ectended Mid Terrace Property in Convenient & Popular Location
- Open Plan Living Room & Dining Area
- Extended Modern Fitted Kitchen Area
- 2 Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Deluxe Shower Room
- uPVC Framed Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Enclosed Yard to Rear with Access to Excellent Rear Garden Area
- Sought After Location with Good Access to City Centre & M1 Motorway
Additional InformationAn exceptional modernised and extended end terrace property in a convenient and popular location, benefitting from good access to the Lisburn Road, Belfast city centre and the M1 motorway.
The accommodation comprises, on the ground floor, a spacious through lounge and dining area, an extended modern kitchen area with range of integrated appliances. Upstairs are two well proportioned bedrooms and a deluxe shower room.
In addition the property benefits from uPVC framed double glazed windows, oil fired central heating and an excellent garden area to the rear. We can highly recommend an internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- LIVING ROOM OPEN PLAN TO DINING ROOM:
- 6.85m x 2.96m (22' 6" x 9' 9")
(extending to 18 feet). Laminate wood effect flooring.
- EXTENDED MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 4.27m x 3.66m (14' 0" x 12' 0")
Superb range of modern high and low level units, single drainer 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built-in four ring ceramic hob, built-in oven and grill unit, stainless steel extactor canopy and fan, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, laminate wood effect floor, part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.38m x 3.28m (11' 1" x 10' 9")
Wood strip flooring, staircase to floored roofspace/storage area, (potential study) with storage in eaves.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.1m x 2.69m (10' 2" x 8' 10")
Wood strip flooring.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Corner shower unit with uPVC walls in shower area, mains pressurised thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, uPVC walls, uPVC strip ceiling, low voltage spotlights.
- Small front garden area. Superb south/south west facing rear garden with lawn and paved patio.
Stockmans Lane from Balmoral Avenue, go under the bridge and take the next turn on the right hand side.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
37th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »