28 Wellington Park Mews,
Maghaberry, Moira, Craigavon, BT67 0UQ
4 Bed Detached House
Contact the Agent
Templeton Robinson (Lisburn)
Last listed at Offers around £264,950
Highest download speed: 1,000 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 220 Mbps
- Deceptively spacious and well-presented 4 bedroom family home with detached Garage
- Large Corner site with fully enclosed private rear garden with large tarmac driveway
- Two large ground floor reception rooms
- Generous Kitchen Diner with separate Utility Room
- Ground floor WC
- Bright gallaried first floor landing
- Four well-proportioned Bedrooms (Principal with ensuite shower room)
- Large Family Bathroom with free standing bath and separate shower
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Generous tarmac driveway to front with parking for multiple vehicles
- Just minutes walk to Amenities of Maghaberry to include; Community Centre, The Shed farm restauarant, Eurospar & Primary School
- Ease of Access to M1/A26 road network and local bus connections close to hand
- Just minutes drive from historic village of Moira and all of its high end boutiques and cafe/restaurants
- Recent sales within the development have proven highly popular, early viewing is highly recommended
Enjoying a corner site with large driveway parking for multiple vehicles. A private and enclosed rear garden with large detached garage add to its appeal. Presenting two generous reception rooms, modern kitchen diner with separate Utility room, four well-proportioned bedrooms (principal with ensuite shower room), bright family bathroom.
Just minutes walk from local amenities such as Maghaberry Primary School, Community Centre with playground and local EuroSpar convenience store close to hand. This location allows for ease of commute to Lisburn, Antrim, Belfast and beyond via M1 road links and local bus links. Early enquiries are highly recommended as recent sales have proven extremely popular.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC double glazed with matching side panel, laminate wood floor, storage understairs.
- 6.02m x 3.94m (19' 9" x 12' 11")
Laminate wood strip floor, feature fireplace with cast iron inlay. granite hearth, uPVC double glazed doors out to rear.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.32m x 3.91m (14' 2" x 12' 10")
Wood burning stove on slate heath, decorative stone wall surround
- 4.39m x 4.01m (14' 5" x 13' 2")
Range of high and low level units with ceramic tiled splashbacks, one and a half bowl stainless steel side draining sink, 5 ring gas hob and twin electric oven, integrated dishawasher and firdge freezer, stainless steel extractor, recessed spot light and pendant lights, door through to....
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.62m x 1.47m (8' 7" x 4' 10")
Ceramic tiled floor, range of high and low level units, ceramic tiled splashbacks, stainless steel side draining sink, space for washer and dryer, extractor fan, upvc double glazed door out to rear.
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled splashbacks
- Access to roof space with hot press off
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.29m x 3.94m (14' 1" x 12' 11")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Ceramic tiled floor, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira Sport electric shower, recessed spot lights and extractor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.57m x 3.45m (14' 12" x 11' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.01m x 3.78m (13' 2" x 12' 5")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.51m x 2.49m (11' 6" x 8' 2")
- Wood look ceramic tiled floor, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, feee standing bath, fully tiled corner shower cubicle with power shower, recessed spot lighting and extractor fan.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Roller Door, power and light.
- Box hedge to front, flat lawn and flagged pathway, tarmac driveway leading to detached garage.
Enclosed rear garden with large flagged sheltered patio area, artifical grass.
- We have been advised the tenure for this property is freehold, we recommend the purchaser and their solicitor verify the details.
- For the period April 2023 to March 2024 £1,505.88
When entering the Wellington Parks development off the Maghaberry Road via Wellington Park Avenue. Take the first left into Wellington Park Mews and follow the road around. The property is then on the corner on the right hand side.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Property For Sale in BT67 0UQ | Property For Sale in BT67 | Property For Sale in County Armagh | Property For Sale in Lisburn Area | Property For Sale in Craigavon Area | Property For Sale in Maghaberry | Property For Sale in Moira | Property For Sale in Craigavon | Property For Sale in Moira Area | Templeton Robinson (Lisburn) *¹ Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail. *³ The speeds indicated on our checker represent the maximum estimated fixed-line speeds as predicted by the network operators providing services in a particular area. Please note that these are estimates, and actual service availability and speeds received at a given property may differ. Besides fixed-line services, options for 4G, 5G, or satellite broadband may be available at the address, contingent upon the necessary hardware. These alternatives are not reflected in the checker's estimates.