28 Ward Avenue, Bangor BT20 5HW
3 Bed Semi-detached house To Rent
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Beautifully Presented Semi Detached Property
- Large Livingroom with Open Fire
- Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with AGA and Dining Area
- Downstairs WC
- Three Double Bedrooms, Two with Built in Storage
- Bathroom with Four Piece White Suite
- Large Rear Garden
- Driveway and Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Excellent Family Home
- Available: March 2018
- Rent: £900 pcm (inc Rates)
- 'Referencing Fees - £45 per person and £25 for a guarantor (if applicable)'
- Early Viewing Strongly Recommended
Additional InformationThis beautiful family home is located in the ever popular Ballyholme area of Bangor conveniently located close to Bangor town centre with its array of shops and cafes.
The property comprises bright hall, stairs and landing, large livingroom with open fire, diningroom with outlook over the rear garden, downstairs WC, modern fitted kitchen with feature Aga and space for dining. Double doors opening to fantastic rear garden laid to lawn. To the first floor there are 3 double bedrooms, two of which have built in storage, and a family bathroom with white four piece suite.
The property further benefits from driveway with parking for two or three cars, superb rear garden, garage, double glazing and oil fired central heating.
Heading out of Bangor along High Street turn left into the Ballyholme Road, Ward Avenue is the second on the left.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »