- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Semi Detached Property in a Prime Location
- Good Sized Lounge
- Separate Dining Room
- Open Plan Modern Fitted Kitchen
- 3 Bedrooms
- Fully Tiled bathroom with White Suite
- Well Presented Throughout
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Driveway Parking with Roller Shutter Door Leading to Further Secure Parking Area
- Front and Enclosed Rear Paved Garden with Sheltered Sitting Area
- Convenient to many Local Amenities including Shops and Public Transport
Additional InformationThis modern semi detached property is ideally located in a quiet cul de sac development on cairnshill Road, just off Saintfield Road and Newton Park.
The property is well presented by the current owner and offers well proportioned accommodation complimented by the enclosed and private rear patio garden.
Situated in an extremely convenient location with local amenites such as shops, schools and public transport, early viewing is highly recommended.
- uPVC double glazed front door leading to
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wood effect flooring, under stairs storage
- 4.39m x 3.76m (14' 5" x 12' 4")
Bay window, laminate wood effect floor, feature fireplace
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.38m x 3.05m (11' 1" x 10' 0")
Laminate wood effect floor, sliding doors to rear garden
- 3.38m x 2.64m (11' 1" x 8' 8")
range of high and low level units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, Hotpoint 4 ring hob with Bosch electric oven under and extractor fan over, housing for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, laminate wood effect floor, part tiled walls, uPVC double glazed door to rear
- Access to roofspace, shelved hotpress
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.66m x 3.38m (12' 0" x 11' 1")
Range of built in mirror fronted slide robe, laminate wood effect floor
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.42m x 2.67m (14' 6" x 8' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.15m x 3.1m (10' 4" x 10' 2")
(at widest points) Laminate wood effect flooring, velux window
- White suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor, fully tiled walls
- Front garden in lawns and beds, driveway parking, rolloer shutter door leading to further parking to side. Enclosed, paved rear gardens with paved patio area
Heading out of Belfast on Saintfield Road, turn left on to Newton Park. at the roundabout turn right on to Cairnshill Road and Upper Malvern Park is on the left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »