- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Modern Elegant Town House
- Clever Internal Layout with High Specification Finishes
- Generous Lounge with Attractive Fireplace and Bay Window
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen with Excellent Range of Integrated Appliances, Ample Dining Area and Mature Outlook Across CIYMS Sports Grounds
- Three/Four Bedroom Layout
- Master with Luxurious En Suite Shower Room and Walk-in Dressing Area
- Reception Room with Doors to Rear Garden/Bedroom Four
- Modern White Bathroom Suite with Built-in Shower Unit
- Garage with Remote Control Door
- Separate Utility Room
- Convenient Location Off Circular Road
- Within Walking Distance to Belmont Village
- Ideally Suited to Young Family or Professional Couple
Additional InformationLocated off the prestigious and highly regarded Circular Road, Belmont, this impressive and immaculately presented development is a much admired and sought after residential location. Number 28 Strathearn Lane enjoys an unrivalled site in the development with its open and unobscured outlook to the rear across the playing fields and tennis courts of CIYMS sports club to Parliament Buildings, Craigantlet and the Holywood Hills beyond.
Internally the property has been well finished. The clever layout provides a bright and spacious modern living environment combined with character and charm that one would not normally expect from a modern day town house. The rear of the property has been extremely well maintained and is private and well stocked. Belfast City Airport, Bannatyne Health Club and a wide range of local schools and parks are also close at hand with ease of access to Belfast for the city commuter.
With so many quality attributes within this property we feel confident demand will be strong and therefore urge your earliest internal inspection.
- Steps to glazed hardwood front door with side light and top light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Wooden floor, steps to lower level, storage under stairs, service door to garage.
- BEDROOM (4) / RECEPTION ROOM:
- 3.86m x 2.62m (12' 8" x 8' 7")
Laminate floor, uPVC double glazed access door to rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.59m x 1.57m (8' 6" x 5' 2")
Laminate work tops, range of high and low level units, built-in Valiant gas fired boiler installed in 2017, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, mixer taps, part tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, service door to garage.
- 4.27m x 3.43m (14' 0" x 11' 3")
Maple wooden floor, composite surround fireplace with granite inset and hearth, gas coal fire.
- 4.37m x 3.43m (14' 4" x 11' 3")
Range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces, integrated five ring gas hob, stainless steel splashback and extractor fan, built-in oven, single drainer stainless steel inset sink and a half sink unit, mixer taps, built-in wine rack, low voltage spotlight, integrated fridge and freezer, ceramic tiled floor, mature outlook across CIYMS grounds with beautiful mature aspect, open to ample dining area.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, panelled bath with chrome mixer taps, built-in shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback, heated towel rail, low voltage spotlight, extractor fan, airing cupboard.
- Access to fully floored roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.73m x 3.45m (12' 3" x 11' 4")
Outlook to Antrim Hills, walk-in wardrobe with built-in shelving and cupboards.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, built-in shower cubicle with tiled splashback, built-in shower unit, extractor fan, low voltage spotlight.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.68m x 3.28m (12' 1" x 10' 9")
Mature outlook across CIYMS playing fields and Gilnahirk Hills.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.84m x 2.24m (12' 7" x 7' 4")
- 5.66m x 3.38m (18' 7" x 11' 1")
Electric up and over door, light and power.
- Enclosed rear garden laid in lawns with flowerbeds, excellent degree of privacy, water tap, gate access to side, brick paviour driveway for off-street parking to front.
Travelling from Holywood, along the Holywood Road, take the first left into Circular Road. Go up the Circular Road past the entrance to CIYMS Sports Club and the entrance to Strathearn Lane is the next left turn.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
54th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »