- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Modern Elegant Town House
- Clever Internal Layout with High Specification Finishes
- Generous Lounge with Attractive Fireplace and Bay Window
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen with Excellent Range of Integrated Appliances, Ample Dining Area and Mature Outlook Across CIYMS Sports Grounds
- Four Bedroom Layout
- Master with Luxurious En Suite Shower Room and Walk-in Dressing Area
- Bedroom Four with Doors to Rear Garden
- Modern White Bathroom Suite with Built-in Shower Unit
- Garage with Remote Control Door
- Separate Utility Room with Space for Washer and Dryer
- Convenient Location Off Circular Road, Beside Belmont Park
- Within Walking Distance to Belmont Village
- Ideally Suited to Young Family or Professional Couple
Additional InformationLocated off the prestigious and highly regarded Circular Road, Belmont, this impressive and immaculately presented development is a much admired and sought after residential location. Number 28 Strathearn Lane enjoys an unrivalled site in the development with its open and unobscured outlook to the rear across the playing fields and tennis courts of CIYMS sports club to Parliament Buildings, Craigantlet and the Holywood Hills beyond.
Internally the property has been well finished. The clever layout provides a bright and spacious modern living environment combined with character and charm that one would not normally expect from a modern day town house. The rear of the property has been extremely well maintained and is private and well stocked. Belfast City Airport, Bannatyne Health Club and a wide range of local schools and parks are also close at hand with ease of access to Belfast for the city commuter.
With so many quality attributes within this property we feel confident demand will be strong and therefore urge your earliest internal inspection.
- Steps to glazed hardwood front door with side light and top light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Wooden floor, steps to lower level, storage under stairs, service door to garage.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush WC, floating wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, built-in shower cubicle and shower unit, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.86m x 2.62m (12' 8" x 8' 7")
Laminate floor, uPVC double glazed access door to rear garden.
- UTILITY AREA:
- 2.59m x 1.57m (8' 6" x 5' 2")
Laminate work tops, range of high and low level units, built-in Vaillant ecoTEC 937 gas fired boiler with built in hot water storage, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, mixer taps, part tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor.
- Maple wooden floor.
- 4.27m x 3.43m (14' 0" x 11' 3")
Maple wooden floor, composite surround fireplace with granite inset and hearth, gas coal fire.
- 4.37m x 3.43m (14' 4" x 11' 3")
Range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces, integrated five ring gas hob, stainless steel splashback and extractor fan, built-in oven, single drainer stainless steel inset sink and a half sink unit, mixer taps, built-in wine rack, low voltage spotlight, integrated fridge and freezer, ceramic tiled floor, mature outlook across CIYMS grounds with beautiful mature aspect, open to ample dining area.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, panelled bath with chrome mixer taps, built-in shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback, heated towel rail, low voltage spotlight, extractor fan, airing cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.73m x 3.45m (12' 3" x 11' 4")
Outlook to Antrim Hills, walk-in wardrobe with built-in shelving and cupboards.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, built-in shower cubicle with tiled splashback, built-in shower unit, extractor fan, low voltage spotlight.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.68m x 3.28m (12' 1" x 10' 9")
Mature outlook across CIYMS playing fields and Gilnahirk Hills.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.84m x 2.24m (12' 7" x 7' 4")
- Floored and sheeted. Light and power.
- 4.75m x 3.38m (15' 7" x 11' 1")
Remotely controlled electric up and over door, light and power.
Service door to lower level.
- Enclosed rear garden laid in lawns with flowerbeds, excellent degree of privacy, water tap, gate access to side, brick paviour driveway for off-street parking to front.
Travelling from Holywood, along the Holywood Road, take the first left into Circular Road. Go up the Circular Road past the entrance to CIYMS Sports Club and the entrance to Strathearn Lane is the next left turn.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »